• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. andrewb

Find web host

Try a whois search and see where you domain is pointed.
  2. andrewb

edit avatar

Does no-one ever read the rules? :shame:
  3. andrewb

About "General Discussions"

Well there is a "receptive" category - specifically General Discussions, for discussions which are general and don't go anywhere else. If you don't like the threads, don't read them. I don't. :-)
  4. andrewb

The Amount of Southern Asian People requesting free hosting

It tends to be the way. Several reasons: -Put simply lots and lots and lots of people live in Asia -Asia is perhaps the quickest growing area on the planet in terms of technology and people using the internet -Without generalising, on average people in Asia are more likely to be less...
  5. andrewb

Hosting Request Rule's

Just report the posts. Then the mods will be able to deal with them.
  6. andrewb

Request Host (No Ads , Post)

Maybe be more specific than "game"....
  7. andrewb

Need testers for my new projects

PM me if you're still interested.
  8. andrewb

Free hosting desired for blog

Without sounding ungrateful, I did ask for something without post-to-host, and without having to apply on your forums, so all-in-all, not the best offer really. :)
  9. andrewb

Free hosting desired for blog

It feels like a long time since I last requested hosting. What I would like: 100MB+ of space 1GB+ of bandwidth Min. 1 MySQL database Min. 1 email account Must be able to host own domain What I can give you: I will link to your site on my 'about' page. I am able to offer...
  10. andrewb

Ok, dear friends need your reviews on myurl.in

Quite nice. Not sure about the point of linking to a forum - if I'm redirecting a URL, I'm not exactly going to go and sign up. :)
  11. andrewb

purawebs.co.uki

I'd hardly call that constructive criticism... 1. Put a title :) 2. Put more images, especially for the plans at bottom of homepage 3. Put some kind of border around the whole thing - too much white space
  12. andrewb

Frag Hell V2 Layout

7/10 Logo isn't prominent enough. The colourful banner is out of place. Possibly make rollover effect for the buttons.
  13. andrewb

Free articles site........review needed

Well, as far as design goes, it's Blogger, and at a guess you didn't design it yourself. Content is good, but doesn't seem to have any relevance to Pakistan. Also, content isn't unique, as you've submitted it elsewhere.
  14. andrewb

Freewebspace is looking good :)

Until it is bought up by a huge technology network which wants to gain more properties.....:fork:
  15. andrewb

TMfx

I think for what it needs to do, it's great. Not very good for reading tons of content, but that isn't the purpose of the site. As artistic as the front page may be, it also tells me nothing about what to expect. Maybe incorporate both? 8.5/10 overall :)
  16. andrewb

Review Mini-Host

Nice and clean. I'd recommend some kind of rollover effect on the main navbar links - different colour, maybe?
  17. andrewb

Free web hosting - www.irishost.net

Just look at his website :).
  18. andrewb

need a free reseller

Difference between 'need' and 'want', I think :) Will you display ads? Why do you need a reseller for personal usage?
  19. andrewb

top 10 events of the last 12 months

And here are some serious suggestions: Pope dies Hurricane Katrina British General Election; record 3rd term for Blair England regain the ashes Iraq begins democratic elections Terrorists bomb the London Transport system Just a few to get you started...
Back