• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

MegabyteStored (Remember ?)

Hi FWS posters, I'm sure some of you remember me from about a year and a half back with my attempt at starting a FWP called MegabyteStored. Of course I know you same people are disappointed in me for not actually following through with all those goals I set for MegabyteStored. I just wanted...
  2. A

MegabyteStored Hosting

Free Hosting @ MegabyteStored Hosting INTRODUCTION... Welcome to this announcement thread. My name is Evgeny (alphaneutrino) and I am opening the doors to a new web host called MegabyteStored Hosting. The official site opening and sign-up date is January 1, 2002. ABOUT ME... This won't...
  3. A

An All Around Good Free Web Host

Welcome to the thread! I've started it to see what the general consensus is on what makes an all around good Free Web Host (FWH). INQUIRY #1: What I'm looking for in replies is mainly specific features (i.e., 20MB of space, MySQL, 10GB of bandwidth, etc.). Keep in mind that I'm not asking...
Back