• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Hosting for my anime/gaming pics forum

I'm intending to create a forum dedicated to the beauty of anime-style art found in manga, anime and games. Sharing of CG (computer generated) art from games, artworks of anime artists and wallpapers will be posted in the forum. Only pictures and stills are posted. Anime and games will not be...
  2. G

Free Hosting for Celeb Forum (willing to place ads)

I'm looking for a host to host my new forum. It will be a forum about discussions and picture-sharing of Asian celebrities. Currently, not thinking about having adult material on it yet, but it would be nice if the host allows adult material on the forum, just in case I change my mind. Since it...
  3. G

Popular site: Need Free domain-hosting, CPanel, Less space, a bit more Bandwidth

Hello! I recently switched domain and hosting. My website is www.princesstimes.com and I am hosted on the popular www.awardspace.com I've only recently started furnishing my site but using a startling amount of bandwidth. Check out stats here: I am only using 20mb space, and my site has...
  4. G

Sponsored Hosting for my Modeling/Cosplay/Art website

Sponsored Hosting for my Modeling/Cosplay/Art .net domain website Hi! I would like to request for sponsored hosting for my website Cosplay Cutie. If you are able to offer hosting or you know of any host that fits the bill, I would be glad if you can tell me! About My Site My site is my...
  5. G

I need advice!

I am thinking of obtaining professional hosting package for my website Tengoku Art & Cosplay. There are many hosting plans out there and I am confused over what to choose. I'm still a student so I prefer something more economical, preferably plans where I can pay by year. Also if the...
  6. G

I need help urgently!!!

Err I dunno if this is the right place to post this... Is anyone hosted on HostCubix? I need to know the Nameservers of HostCubix so I can park my domain. The main site is sort of down so I can't find out the nameservers from there. Please help me if you know. Thanks!!!
  7. G

Getting a domain...

Hi! I need my own domain name to rank high in search engines. I just signed up for PayPal but have no credit card so I can't just go out and buy a domain. I need to earn money through Pay Pal, maybe through taking surveys or something but I know there are some survey websites that are just...
  8. G

A Host for my Art and Photo site

Hi! I need a reliable host with lots of space and bandwidth for my website which showcases my artworks and cosplay photos. My current host is cool but I really need lots of space for the images. What I would like: 150MB Space 5GB Bandwidth PHP and CGI Support 5 MySQL Databases 1 FTP...
Back