• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Which is best Mozilla Firefox or Netscape Browser

I would like to know what browser is better Mozilla Firefox or Netscape Browser? :confused4 For Windows nt based OSes Better being securty/reliabilty/speed ect?
  2. H

New Mother Board Is it any good?

I am interested in purchasing a new motherbord and chip. The one motherboard I have at the moment has its moments of death and awakining (It goes some mornings and not others). Ive taken it to computer a tech when it was not working and he said the motherboard was dead, but then it started up...
  3. H

Technics suround sound

I have a "Technics-Av control Stero SA-EX510(Sa-EX510GN-K as said on back) and when I push Pro logic or 3 stero or one of the following (hall-club-live-theature-simulated) all the speakers turn off but you can hear a faint crackling (like when you have a radio not on a station(FM). When I turn...
  4. H

lan via satellite

How can you connect 2 networks togeather through via satellite or radio ? :confused4 Can you just wire the satellite to a wireless aireal ? :confused4 I am pretty good at electronic wiring and can follow diagrams.
  5. H

602 lan server

Does anyone know how to get the 602 lan server to work? How do you communicate to it?(eg setup the accounts on the other machines) and get to the index remotly. :confused4
Back