• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

What can I do with an old computer I have?

At the moment I am using a spare computer p2/466 198mb ram 20gb hdd and it meets all my non-gaming needs, surf the net, download, play music and word process.
  2. H

What can I do with an old computer I have?

You could use it as a door stop. You should at least update to ntfs (windows NT file system) if it is going to be used gain (e.g. install windows 2000/nt/maybe not xp) It should run alot faster.
  3. H

Which is best Mozilla Firefox or Netscape Browser

I use firefox ever since I have had the web at home (4 months) and some one told me it realy sucks and netscape is the best. I just wanted to know what others thought.
  4. H

can you please close this thread, Admin Thanks
  5. H

I would like to know what browser is better Mozilla Firefox or Netscape Browser? :confused4 For Windows nt based OSes Better being securty/reliabilty/speed ect?
  6. H

New Mother Board Is it any good?

how do i close?
  7. H

I just wanted to let you all know that I decided to go for... new powerpack 700watts good and expencive to make sure my bord has good power. new 32bit bord because it was under warrenty and 2500+ is an alright cpu. added 512 mb ddr 400(400 incase of upgrade later) - already had 128+256 of ddr...
  8. H

All I wanted to know is what one to goto? the 939 or the 754 and im not reading any hardware review sites. Just talking to people that now seem far less intelligent
  9. H

whats better the slower 939 or fsater 754(above) GA–K8NS–939 motherboard (nForce3 250GB, GBLan, 8x AGP, SATA, RAID) and A643000B -cpu A64, 3000+, 1.8Ghz, 512k, Price TBA Whats this dual-channel memory controller is it any good?(speed wise) the 939 is about $90 cheaper though
  10. H

I thought a 939 was for a server and I was told that they were slower for single tasking e.g. games - which is what I use my computer for. Would it be better to get a slower 939?
  11. H

I am interested in purchasing a new motherbord and chip. The one motherboard I have at the moment has its moments of death and awakining (It goes some mornings and not others). Ive taken it to computer a tech when it was not working and he said the motherboard was dead, but then it started up...
  12. H

Troubleshoot this.

You could have spiked the motherboard, Im uiet sure it happend to mine as well cause it does not do the post test sometimes and refuses to load, but all the drives work. It also could be a faulty powerpack. Try instead of hitting the reset button holding the on button till it turns off, then...
  13. H

15+ Years experience and I'm stumped.

I had a simular/ the same problem with my MSI bord, basicly every few boots almost always in the mornings the computer would not boot, every thing would go including fans, the hdd would wirl. yesterday the PC would not boot, it was as if the power button would not work. I belive the motherboard...
  14. H

I hate MSI

It would be the same for every other company as well, the problem most likly lies with windows :<. Why dont you copy those disks into ur PC or somthing (copy the windows cabs onto ur HHD) I think
  15. H

Pc Rebooting over and over and sometimes not at all

You need a new board. I dont think it is your power pack. check voltages in cmos. also try wiping cmos because some times they have stupid options that will stuff everything up.
  16. H

who just wants to talk about general teens stuff?

Hi, i like listing to music
  17. H

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Make it longer
  18. H

1000+ Gmail adresses /updated everyday!

Invite pleez HermitZ@HeHe.com thanks
  19. H

help. VM on W2000

Get a new HDD for it. It might be the HDD thats slowing it down
  20. H

lan via satellite