• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

Mydomain subdomains

If I use mydomain's nameservers with my domain, will I be able to create subdomains for my domain that redirect to different websites each? And will I be able to use meta-tags with cloaking with those subdomains?
  2. O

Anything against Stargateinc?

I am going to register a couple of domains soon and the cheapest place I know is Stargateinc for $8. Is there anybody here that had bad experiences with them?
  3. O

CJB.NET subdomain forwarding

Is there any way to forward the subdomain to a specific page (or file) instead fo forwarding it to a directory? for example to set that the "subdomain.myaddress.cjb.net" will be forwarded to "myISP.com/member/exmaple.htm" ? (and that page will not be named index.html) I think you can do this...
  4. O

Do you use Warez/cracks?

In the US they estimate that almost 50% of computers have illigal Software. In Russia is about 90% and in Vietnam over 97%. (this numbers are not accurate, I've seen them in a newspaper several months ago, but I really doubt the can actully mesure this) So, do use warez????
  5. O

Domain Questions.

So far I have only 1 domain name registered so I don't know much about this subject. I need to sort some things out about Registars. 1)What if the Registar i register my domain with closes down. What happens to my domain? 2)I am only using free webhosts. If the registar doesn't offer free...
  6. O

How old are you?

How old are freeWebspace forum visitors? Don't lie !!
  7. O

POLL testing

Blah?
  8. O

Which are the best Flash websites?

I am going to do a website using Flash 5 and I want to see which are the best flash websites curently on the net. I am not looking just for amazing animations, I want to see sites that are built entirely in flash, websites that used flash for interactive purposes and web applications. If you...
  9. O

namecheap or strargateinc?

I need to register 5-6 domains. I need DNS servers and managment and URL Forwarding with masking/cloaking given for free. namecheap and strargateinc seem to be nice but I am not sure. Which is the best? Also, stargateinc gives "One page website" for free. Does this mean 1 html document...
  10. O

Best Free host for Flash movies?

Some hosts say that they "support flash". What do they mean? I thought flash would work from anywhere if the user had the plug-in. Do those hosts offer something special in this case? Also, which is the best free host for flash movies? I need CGI and the more server side things they have the...
Back