• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

[Looking] New VPS w/cPanel

Hi, My Current host is great and can't say anything wrong about them... although I'm in the looking zone for a new VPS. Could you guys provide me a price quote for the following: VPS: Space: 10GB+ Bandwidth: 200GB+ IPs: 5 Control Panel: cPanel Enough CPU Ram: atlease 256MB Please quote me...
  2. W

Selling DIRECTWS.com.. anyone interrested?

Hi, As the title says.. I'm selling directws.com. The domain is expirering in july 15th, 2008. If anyone is interrested please PM me or post an offer. Warm Regards, Pat
  3. W

Looking For a Fully Managed VPS

Hi, I'm looking for a new host that could offer me a managed VPS. Here are my requirements: 50GB of Space 500GB Bandwidth 5+IPS cPanel Fantastico Fully Managed A good amount of CPU and RAM Fast Server (No celeron thing) The company has to be in business for over 2 years...
  4. W

Installing a SSL, I need Help

Hi, I was wondering if I need a dedicated IP to install a SSL Certificate for a domain. Regards, Pat
  5. W

Installing a SSL, I need Help

Hi, I was wondering if I need a dedicated IP to install a SSL Certificate for a domain. Regards, Pat
  6. W

Canada Data center

Hi, Anyone knows a DATACENTER located in Canada that sells web hosting. Kind Regards, Pat
  7. W

best domain reseller that works with WHMCS?

Hello, I'm looking into getting a domain reseller.. what would you all recommend me? Thanks
  8. W

Sending SMS Question

Hi, I was wondering, if there a place where I could use to send me a SMS when receiving a ticket from WHMCS?
  9. W

SELLING DIRECTWS.com

Hi, I'm selling Directws.com. Anyone interrested? Give me you price. 50$ or better offer - DROPPED PRICE Accepting paypal only. Kind Regards, Pat
  10. W

Legal Terms, Policy, etc..

Hi, I'm looking for legal form templates for Privacy Policy, Terms of Service(TOS) and Service Agreement, and more for a hosting company. Would anyone know where I could find this. Kind Regards, Pat
  11. W

RESELLER NEEDED URGENT! Dual Xeons plz

Hello everyone, My current host is going down, and they we're amazing but trouble happened and they're now going down. I would like to know if someone could help me out here. I'm looking for something around 8-10$ per month. I'd prefer be hosted on Dual Xeons and I would like to have a...
  12. W

PRD Scripts

Hello, I'ld like to know what you guys think about prdscripts.com. The site matches with prdnetwork.com. I used the same base template, but I would like to have reviews on it, from FWS. Feedback is always a good way to improve! Best Regards, Pat
  13. W

PRD Network Offers!

Hello, http://prdnetwork.com, has been around for a year under the name: Direct Web Solutions, but has now changed to PRD Network. Here's our packages: Beginner 20 MB of Space 500 MB of Bandwidth 1* Features Setup Fee = FREE Monthly Price: 0.99$ Starter 50 MB of Space 2 000 MB...
  14. W

PRD Network - Please review!

Hello members, I've just recreate a new template for my site and I would like to have some feedback and ranking on 10 of what do you think of my site. Here's the link: http://directws.com/designs/prdn/index12.html Please keep in mind, this is only a picture of the home page. Best...
  15. W

Hi

Please take the time and review my site Hello. I was wondering, what do you guys think of the site I'm making? http://www.directws.com/designs/tsl/index.html Give me a rank on 10 please. And give you your opinion. Please keep in mind that this is just an image of the design I've...
  16. W

AMFR Multi phpbb Forum script

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to give updates about this script, since I know a lot of people like it. Have a look here: http://amfrservices.com support forum: http://support.amfrservices.com Best Regards, Pat
  17. W

Paypal IPN - Questions!?

Hello, I was just wondering how hard is it to add paypal to a site? I'm in the creation of a FREE Addon to cPanel. Its a Control Panel to manage your clients, and auto create cpanel accounts, packages, and I want to add paypal to it for different packages. I was just wondering has...
  18. W

Directadmin or cPanel?

Hi, I've started a new hosting company, but I would like to know which software is better or that people like the most? cPanel or DirectAdmin Which one is more user friendly, etc.. Please give me your suggestions! Thank you, Pat
  19. W

10$ reseller HURRY PLEASE!

Hi, I'm looking for a new reseller for 10$ Please post what you can give me. I need cPanel & Fantastico - WHM Good Support And Site Uptime Unlimted Sites Payment By Paypal Thank You, Pat
  20. W

Looking for reseller! Best Price please!

Hi, I would like to know, what's the best reseller package, someone could give me for 10$ per month. I need: cPanel & Fantastico Unlimited ftp, db, etc.. Thank You, WebAdPro
Back