• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

FREE 300mb e-mail

Yup.. butyou have to contribute first at this securityfreaks :) Btw. who will use 4gb? Just think
  2. M

4 Gmail Invites

Google Mail = GMail :)
  3. M

Gmail Invites?

bydarules - I hope that like others here said turninf off pop-up blockers and / or using IE will solve your problem. Although it would be something gmail should take care of. These days IE should not be and is not the only browser. Waiting to hear from you. Good luck.
  4. M

FREE 300mb e-mail

Maybe try matrax.sytes.net ad po3 and smpt but it should work same as divx. domain because they are pointing same serv.
  5. M

FREE 300mb e-mail

W8 will check it.. pls w8 cpl minutes edit: I just set test account and configure outlook with divx.sytes.net as smtp and pop3 server and its working fine.
  6. M

Looking for a gd email account which has POP3

Techrad - atmail is great but also very expensive :)
  7. M

As for now whole server is in the test mode. Like i said in other topic.. If all tests will be passed ok. then it will stay as service but to stay fast it will be for limited number of users.
  8. M

FREE 300mb e-mail

put in app same address as the domain: divx.sytes.net
  9. M

You can try my accounts on test server (post "FREE 300mb emial"). You can access it by pop3 or imap. If you are using pop3 and downloading mails to your computer the size is not that important.
  10. M

FREE 300mb e-mail

It depends how many users will register and how everything will work so I can`t tell you if it will take a week or more.
  11. M

FREE 300mb e-mail

I know but it`s just temporary domain for testing purposes. If service will pass the tests it will have more friendly domain :) btw. I`m happy to inform that the problems with domain are over and service is available..
  12. M

FREE 300mb e-mail

Thank you :) I just want to tell why service is offline in this moment. There is slight problem with domain name but it should be ok i max. 2-3h
  13. M

FREE 300mb e-mail

After some researches I decided to run test service. 300mb e-mail accounts for limited number of users on temporary domain. http://divx.sytes.net:81/mail - user@divx.sytes.net - forwarding - advanced anti-spam shield - black & white list - processing rules - auto responder - no...
  14. M

Gmail Invites?

Hi I don`t really know how to help you but would you consider giving me one of your invites? I asked many people here but most are out of them already :/ Thank you in advance (ps. sorry for my english)
  15. M

Great free hosting, tasted like paid hosting !!! No need to post !!!!

Apart thet the cpanel don`t want to work with firefox browser. At least when I was trying to use it with firefox the service is interesting. I know it may be nothing much really whn we can find many services that give more space and no bandwidth limits but this account is great for a start...
  16. M

500MB e-mail accounts

I understand. So maybe you are right and 50-100mb would be enough if there was no ads there, and of course good spam filter. Please post your opinions.. - What should be optimal account size? - How big one mail limit should be? - Do the option of self cleaning trash folder after for ex. 3...
  17. M

Xasamail or Gmail?

I register at xaxamail about hour ago and I must say it is working fine. Maybe spam filter is a bit too strong lol :) It is working very fast and stable (as for an hour testing).
  18. M

500MB e-mail accounts

I want to start TEST server giving 500mb e-mail accounts. Features: - 500MB quota - forward - anti-spam - auto responder - processing rules - black and white list - no-ads - no head or foot msgs in your mail. - pop3, imap, smtp I want to know how many of you would want to give...
Back