• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Need adult webspace

Hi guys, I have been looking for alot of webspace provider that allow adult content, but sad to say they are either too slow or they does not allow scripting. So today here I would like to see if anyone here can provide me with webspace to host my adult forum on. My forum has 2500+ members...
  2. D

RE: coolfreehost.com

Anyone here have a website with coolfreehost.com? I have a account with them and the server is really very fast on daytime (GMT +0800) but at night 7PM onward it's very slow and sometimes I can't even find the server but I try to ping the server and got around 200+ ping which is quite good to...
  3. D

Game host

Anyone know of a game host that offer 25mb or more space (will be good if they offer 50mb) CGI/FTP (PHP & mySQL will be good too) Ad okay! (prefer adless though) A server with decent speed Thank in advance :)
Back