• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Free Hosting

You hosting site with adult content (an adult forum)... only need the space for forums no movies going to be uploaded onto the server...
  2. D

Ready for review.

I also like the new design more ;) Nice design
  3. D

Setting up a server

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO
  4. D

Lunarpages now allow 20MB file size with no ads.

One thing I must say about lunarpages... they are blazing fast to me in Singapore... but no scripting =\ *well remember free host..*
  5. D

Does NewsPro work on Prohosting?

I am 17 here U?
  6. D

Hehe :D btw hi to my singapore friend!
  7. D

i thought newspro uses cgi :confused:
  8. D

New webspace for your Mp3s,Avis,

think they got a 50mb bandwith limit per mth
  9. D

Need 25MB and PHP

I believe they are a scam :(
  10. D

Deluxnetwork: the Truth

I am using deluxnetwork too their services is not that bad aleast to me now it is faster then f2s (4mth old server)... support is nice too their tech reply within 1 day however I like him to display some banners (not popups) coz this way they can last longer but their down part is their cgi...
  11. D

www.aussnet.com - so easy

I feel it's quite quite fast... I loaded the page in 2 sec ^^
  12. D

What do users want in a freehost?

To me: 25+ MB Space FTP PHP / CGI mySQL database (20+ MB) 5GB+ monthly transfer Banners ads will be better then popups/popunders/frames would be nice enough =)
  13. D

barrysworld.com

I am so sad that BW announce to take away cgi, BW is one of the best FWP out there but now they take away cgi... seems like only F2S is left :) Hope some other time BW will be back with CGI *hoping*
  14. D

Need adult webspace

Thanks Gayowulf for the links, but we have alot of probelm with putting the funds from out memebrs together so we hope to get a free host and somehow we keep it free by banners. Sincerely thanks for the links but we dont think we will be using it till the last moment. :)
  15. D

Need adult webspace

then where should I post? Sorry about that. I am unsure and just hit it here, could you kindly transfer it over?
  16. D

Need adult webspace

Hi guys, I have been looking for alot of webspace provider that allow adult content, but sad to say they are either too slow or they does not allow scripting. So today here I would like to see if anyone here can provide me with webspace to host my adult forum on. My forum has 2500+ members...
  17. D

RE: coolfreehost.com

To me they are the best adult host I have seen so far but only have some problem with the server sometime at night but in the morning I got the speed just like surfing Yahoo! *kewl* As for mail, that is expected. I think they don't want people to use their server to spam. I really...
  18. D

HOST.sk more information

Can anyone translate this? If someone has already translated this, i am sorry for taking up the space but... could you kindly show me the page if it is explained already, if not can any kind soul explain it? I can fairly understand the script part, but the rest... not too sure can someone...
  19. D

RE: coolfreehost.com

Anyone here have a website with coolfreehost.com? I have a account with them and the server is really very fast on daytime (GMT +0800) but at night 7PM onward it's very slow and sometimes I can't even find the server but I try to ping the server and got around 200+ ping which is quite good to...
Back