• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Requesting Free Hosts

Apologies, I wasn't trying to generalize or anything, just noting what I often see when I test out the various free web hosts around. I know there are probably plenty of exceptions, of course. Some hosts do offer free space for businesses, don't they? Isn't it okay if he posts here, if some...
  2. C

What do you know about Illusionfxnet?

You might try reapplying... I looked at their message board, and folks do that and sometimes get accepted the second go. It sounds like they're serious about the site description, though. Some of the reappliers said they wrote a full page in Word, single spaced on what their site would be...
  3. C

My Free BBS - Free Forum Hosting

I apologize, your services astound me nearly as much as your grasp of the English language. You've managed to install two scripts from a board hacks site and post up some templates probably gotten from the same site. I bet that took you at least a half hour to do. The only thing in there...
  4. C

Requesting Free Hosts

Way I see it, really good host probably should take some time. Instant activation is kinda fishy, since anyone with a few e-mails can get a lot of webspaces really quickly. Also, it seems like the hosts associated with it are the ones I always see down a lot. Probably just can't keep the...
  5. C

Ad-Free Free Host

Errm, 000k's got all of that except for the 2 MySQL databases for free. If you could do with just one MySQL database somehow, I'd go with them You might try http://www.illusionfxnet.com However, they tend to be a little choosy on who they take, but if you describe your site to them very...
  6. C

Requesting Free Hosts

Assuming you expect traffic to your business's website, try http://www.illusionfxnet.com
  7. C

Free host please...

Try out 000k: they have far more than all of that, and I believe they're still giving out free websites. They don't even force ads on you. The only thing I'm not sure on is if they have instant activation.
  8. C

What do you know about Illusionfxnet?

I read through their FAQ and some other documents on their server, and it says that they for the most part prefer hosting sites that will be high traffic/popular, but do make exceptions sometimes. Post up here how it goes if you try it out. I wanted to be hosted by them, but my site's a...
  9. C

Requesting Simple Free Host

If you can post up a link to the HTML (pm it if you don't want it publicly known yet) then I'll take a look. What about the images doesn't work? Do you not know how to link to them, or are they coming up as ugly red x's, like they aren't there?
  10. C

The File Manager can actually do everything: upload, rename, etc. Very handy to use. If you're logged in, this link might work: http://free.hostdepartment.com/cgi-bin/user/homefree.cgi?action=file_manager If you have any troubles with it, let me know. You should be able to upload html...
  11. C

To upload your template: Log-in from the main website If you scroll down, you should see a box that says "account details" Near the bottom of this box is a link marked "Standard site manager." Click this link You will be given a bunch of options on this page. Choose "File Uploads"...
  12. C

Have you looked at http://www.100webspace.com/ yet? They're next in line for good free service, look relatively easy to use, too
  13. C

I need free hosting.

Might try 000k.net. They offer all of that. Assuming 125 megs of space is enough, they should work great for ya.
  14. C

Need Free Host

All of those are free... 000k only offers 1 MySQL database, though I believe.
  15. C

Fantastico Needed

'Fraid I don't know of one with quite that much. 000k's got most of it, except only 125 megs space, 500 megs bandwidth, and only one MySQL database. Not too bad, if you don't mind settling You might try looking in the free host offers area. I saw a few really huge offers in there at least...
  16. C

Looks pretty good... It requires a little ad banner, but it looks unobtrusive. Just a small bar at the bottom of the page. Plus, that site builder looks pretty handy.
  17. C

If your browser has cookies or javascript disabled, then the form won't work. That's the only thing I can think of as to why that won't work for you.
  18. C

Yeah, I just checked it out, and I think it still may have the free service. I sent them an address, just to see if I'd get the confirmation, and I instantly did. Upon following the link, I got to read their user contract, which still lacks the word free strangely enough, but nowhere in the...
  19. C

Just to prove I wasn't trying to scam you with the 000k thing, http://www.free-webhosts.com/reviews/000k.php Some guy even signed up for the free service yesterday, though I have no idea how he did it. Here's some links from this same web host review site, to some of the ones that caught...
  20. C

Well holy poo, you're right... Damn, guess I'm gonna stop plugging their service. The free service was for a limited time, I was sure it was still going on, but now I can't find the link to get it. All the people with free service get to keep their free service, but from now on looks like...
Back