• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

HOSTINGINFIVE.COM: FREE 15GB HOSTING! Also: NOLIMITMAIL.COM: EMAIL W/ NO SPACE LIMIT!

I should note that the one text link forced on to all HostingInFive.com user pages is a merely a link back to HostingInFive.com inviting more users to take advantage of the service. 165 web hosting sign ups and 68 webmail sign ups and counting :)
  2. I

HOSTINGINFIVE.COM: FREE 15GB HOSTING! Also: NOLIMITMAIL.COM: EMAIL W/ NO SPACE LIMIT!

HostingInFive.com (http://www.hostinginfive.com) has recently launched a free web hosting service offering for a limited-time the following free hosting special: HostingInFive.com has recently launched a free web hosting service offering for a limited-time the following free hosting special...
  3. I

ABSOLUTELY FREE: 15GB Web Hosting, Image Hosting, Forums, Web Proxy, Webmail & More!

Be sure to check your spam box, we've had over 45 sign ups today and all of the accounts have been successfully activated. Please let us know if still cannot find your e-mail and we can have your account manually activated.
  4. I

ABSOLUTELY FREE: 15GB Web Hosting, Image Hosting, Forums, Web Proxy, Webmail & More!

Shaw Networks has recently rolled out an unprecedented amount of free web offers. Anyone with a computer and internet connection is now eligible for free web hosting, free image hosting, free forum hosting, free website promotion, free web proxy use, free webmail, free file hosting, and free...
  5. I

WEB HOSTING - $4.99/MONTH For 1GB HD & 50GB BW! CPanel, PHP, MySQL & MORE!

Industry leading Shaw Networks (www.shawnetworks.com) is now offering a new array of professional low cost web hosting plans. All clients will be hosted on servers with Dual Intel Dual-Core 2.8Ghz Xeon processors with Hyperthreading (operates as eight processors), 8GB RAM, 2x 73GB SCSI HDDs RAID...
  6. I

RESELLER WEB HOSTING - $9.99/MONTH For 5GB HD & 75GB BW! CPanel, PHP, MySQL & MORE!

Industry leading Shaw Networks (www.shawnetworks.com) is now offering a new array of professional low cost reseller hosting plans. All clients will be hosted on servers with Dual Intel Dual-Core 2.8Ghz Xeon processors with Hyperthreading (operates as eight processors), 8GB RAM, 2x 73GB SCSI HDDs...
  7. I

STUFFHOST.NET - FREE WEB HOSTING 500MB Disk Space, 15GB BW, MySQL, PHP, INSTANT SETUP

Unfortunately we do not offer cPanel with our free hosting plans. We do offer XPanel with automatic phpBB forum installation, PHPMyAdmin MySQL database manager, a WYSIWYG web page editor and a web-based file manager. Let us know if you have any other questions, thanks.
  8. I

STUFFHOST.NET - FREE WEB HOSTING 500MB Disk Space, 15GB BW, MySQL, PHP, INSTANT SETUP

StuffHost.net (http://www.stuffhost.net) has recently launched a free web hosting service offering for a limited-time the following free hosting special: StuffHost.NET has recently launched a free web hosting service offering for a limited-time the following free hosting special...
  9. I

What username did you use to sign up with? We'll check it out.
  10. I

ADVERTISING DEALS: $0.10 PER CLICK or $0.50 CPM! First 4 Buyers Get FREE Bonus!

Looking for an efficient and simple method to build traffic on your website? Look no further! With the grand opening of UbiquityAds, our one-time special advertising deals below are just what you've been looking for: UbiquityAds' diverse network of high traffic websites will enable you to...
  11. I

Shaw Networks has recently rolled out an unprecedented amount of free web offers. Anyone with a computer and internet connection is now eligible for free web hosting, free image hosting, free forum hosting, free website promotion, free web proxy use, free webmail, free file hosting, and free...
  12. I

Yup, just sign up using your domain name :) Hahaha, that's supposed to be an example of what your URL would look similar to. Now, it will never expire. We have received plenty of sign ups and a good level of traffic has been produced by our new visitors. We've decided to keep our free...
  13. I

Yeah, you will need to enter in the domain name like this: yourname.uni.cc Is that causing problems for you? If so, I'll have to troubleshoot the signup script a bit.
  14. I

Looking for a quick and easy way to draw a crowd to your website? Look no further! With the grand opening of UbiquityAds, our one-time special advertising deals below are just what you've been looking for: UbiquityAds' diverse network of high traffic websites will enable you to instantly...
  15. I

Yes you can :) Let us know if you encounter any issues signing up with your uni.cc domain name.
  16. I

No problem at all :) Let us know if you have any questions about any of our free services.
  17. I

No banners are actually placed on your web pages, just a series of small (<small> tag) text links linking back to our service :)
  18. I

I don't think you could ever reliably expect to receive 15GB of web space for free.
  19. I

Looking for a quick and easy way to draw a crowd to your website? Look no further! With the grand opening of UbiquityAds, our one-time special advertising deals below are just what you've been looking for: UbiquityAds' diverse network of high traffic websites will enable you to instantly...
Back