• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

Looking for the best resseller you can offer...

Hi, Well, ive had a reseller hosted by tamranda.com for the last year and 1/2, but i've recently fallen out with them because there support is useless... i've never known a company to actually hang up on you every time you say hello before... as soon as they know its me calling they hang...
  2. V

Need some freewebspace asap...

still there... dont worry about it. might talk to you tommorw then
  3. V

its ok, well if i dont get any other offers ill see you when u get up :D
  4. V

i would but i cannot see the confirmation code image, its just a red cross for me... :X
  5. V

Oh, and i know im asking for 'free' but im unable to put any ads on the site and i cant really do too much posting wise... i know im asking for a lot, but if someone could help i would be very thankful
  6. V

I need webspace to host my site www.ragstostitches.co.uk, which is the site for a local business run by a friend of mine. Up until now ive had a reseller hosted by tamranda, but for some reason this last week they've suspended my account with no reasons. I paid for a years hosting in...
  7. V

I need hosting for webmasterdirectory.us

Ok, account created, check your mail or private messages... I sent you a pm with not only your details but what i expect and also how to contact me for support.
  8. V

I need hosting for webmasterdirectory.us

I can give you what you need with no adds etc... pm or email me (d@ooodle.net) with a deseried user name/pass and ill set it up for you... though the hsoting you recieeve from me will be on the conditions that yuo get a site up and working within the month, and you keep it alive...
  9. V

Cheap Reseller Package

will do, now i have a new reseller to go play with =D
  10. V

Cheap Reseller Package

indeed he pmed me with a good offer, and after comparing all the offers i got, and the background of the hosts behind thsoe offers, i decided to go with him and the custom plan he made for me thank you for your offers though
  11. V

Cheap Reseller Package

indeed thankyou all for the good offers but i have gone with Tamranda.com because he had a good offer, and the support he provided whilst setting up the account was brilliant... so this topic can be locked now
  12. V

Cheap Reseller Package

Hi, ive got a couple of sites i need hosting, and i am looking fotr a small and cheap resseller account i am not planning to resell YET, but in the future maybe, so the possibility to expand is a key thing As i said, im looking for something small, in the region of 1-5gb space 10-50gb...
  13. V

Free Hosting Required for two websites...

ok, any one else? so far the two offers, one requires posting and the other doesnt offer space enough for the websites a bit more info on the websites: both are in english, both have UK based audiences, together they recieve about 150 unique views a month, both a fairly new. both...
  14. V

Free Hosting Required for two websites...

hey, i currently have two sites up on the web, www.tigweldingservices.co.uk www.exorohardcard.co.uk my host has just annouced the moving of there servers and how no free accounts unless otherwise requested wll be moved onto the new servers, and because of the servers location, i am now...
  15. V

Yout Group Need Small Free Hosting

well im hosted by ^^^ so alls good, and website is up-ish.... check it out if youve got spare time :) cheers
  16. V

Yout Group Need Small Free Hosting

hi im part of a youth group participating in this years DES challenge: http://dorset-enterprise-and-skills.org We require a small amount of webspace with a little bit of bandwidth to host our "enterprise" website. our requirements are: Space: 50-100mb (the website is less then 1mb, but...
  17. V

Need Host URGENT!

amz i made that request BEFORE instant activation... when you had to get emailed!
  18. V

Need Host URGENT!

@ amz- never got an authorisation email so a month l8r i asked them to cancel that account... anyway ive ive got an acount at clubhost city now cause i know they aint just gonna melt away... thanks for all offers...
  19. V

Need Host URGENT!

no probs m8 any other offers out there?
  20. V

Need Host URGENT!

now because its my fireds account i have been given strict limitations abouit ads... a smaal button is all he will allow im afraid... hes a perfectionist down to the last deatils so itd mean that itd have to be a button whcih he can design for himself to fit with the design... and the b/w was...
Back