• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Proffesional WebDesign? Urgent! Read!!

Hello, I think this is the right forum :) For $100 I Would Like: A Whole Site With Flash Or Without Flash... all the extras DHTML..ext I provide some content (hosting plans..prices..staff page..ext) You provide some content (come up with a good "why bla?" "our mission" "our network"...
  2. F

KelmHosting gone bankrupt!!!!!

Yes yes... We ALL knew this day would come..it seems somebody hacked our server (he was a EVILLLLL AOL User) and rackshack charged me $100 for a brand new server.. it sucks i didnt pay it.. so i'm never allowed to sign up with them again.. this just SUCKS.. anyway goodbye.. forever..
  3. F

KelmHosting To Offer FREE Webspace!

KelmHosting will be offering free webspace soon (yes we are keeping paid): Domain Hosting PHP 1 MySql Database CGI 50mb of space 1Gig Bandwith Limit Is that good enough for you people? No ads but all we ask is that we get some traffic to our forums. If you like our service then...
  4. F

Please Review My Layout!

Hello, Please review my layout before I open on Thursday (June 21,2001) I'll have 2 other layouts up soon to.. for KelmHosting & KelmDesign but currently it's only the kelmnetwork.. http://216.12.210.4
  5. F

PHP Scripters And Robert From Dim8.net Please Read!

help me please! I am not very good at organizing and I was wondering: Is there a script out there so they enter their username/ext bla bla.. and it sets them up a user account and also bills there credit card every month for the package they signed up for..? Like.. Like dim8.net...
  6. F

Suggestions..

Hello, Does anybody have suggestions before I open my paid webhosting company and design company? I would really like to know what people are looking for.. I am getting a Cobalt 4i from Rackshack.net.. Also does anybody here do webdesign for money? I am looking for somebody to design my...
Back