• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. U

Most Significant Computer Game

Wasn't Civilization an innovator as well? Well I thought so. That was a great game. But so was Tomb Raider.
  2. U

ultrixhosting, any good?

:) Thanks for the mention! You can see what our clients have said on the testimonial page. The only way you'll really know is to try it out. You can always get your money back (all 300 cents) within 30 days if we dont deliver as promised.
  3. U

looking for affordable 500M hosting

I am with Ultrix Hosting and we can offer you our Bronze plan, which seems to fit your specs well. It provides 500mb space and 10gb transfer for $3 monthly. www.UltrixHosting.com All our plans come with: - cPanel (9.4.1) & Fantastico - PHP - Unlimited MySQL DB's - Unlimited Email...
  4. U

need cheap adult hosting 400-600mb/20gb

I am with Ultrix Hosting and we can offer you our Silver plan, which seems to fit your specs well. It provides 2gb space (plenty!) and 25gb transfer for just $8 monthly. www.UltrixHosting.com All our plans come with: - cPanel (9.4.1) & Fantastico - PHP - Unlimited MySQL DB's -...
  5. U

• ULTRIX • - starting at $3/m for .5gb space + 10gb bw! all w/ 30-day money-back guar

:) its possible. Especially when you dont have the funds for a nice site.
  6. U

• ULTRIX • - starting at $3/m for .5gb space + 10gb bw! all w/ 30-day money-back guar

I designed a new site for Ultrix a few months ago. Before that they were just local I believe, didnt have a website. So, more than a year, less than 2.
  7. U

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

random
  8. U

i think this's awesome.

lol.....
  9. U

Yes, both are standard features for reseller and shared plans. Should be listed on the web hosting page :) thanks
  10. U

www.UltrixHosting.com All webhosting accounts come with: - cPanel (9.4.1) & Fantastico - PHP - Unlimited MySQL DB's - Unlimited Email Accounts - Unlimited FTP accounts - Unlimited Domains - Private Nameservers (ns1.yourdomain.com) - CGI-BIN - 99.99% Uptime, and - 24/7 Support...
  11. U

Reseller + Some Quote

Hello. Im with Ultrix Hosting and we offer several affordable reseller options. We can create a custom plan for just $8 monthly, it has 2gb space and 50gb bandwidth. All reseller plans come with the features and software listed here: http://www.ultrixhosting.com/reseller.html You can...
  12. U

please review

As for what you want with the content, sounds like an easy job for someone who knows php. I know there are a couple around here! gl
  13. U

please review..

Thats pretty decent, I like the colors. As long as youre using CSS for the links, which look good, add some margin to that nav cell there, seems a bit cramped maybe. Just a couple pixels to the right, and down a bit, says me. Maybe a fancier footer there, to make the transition between the...
  14. U

Please review my site!!!!

It looks alright. Looks pretty similar to lots of other, and personally I think those stock photos of people appearing to be staff or clients of the company, is a bit tacky. I have seen some that are relavent though, like www.m6.net , that pic there is their actual staff, which is...
  15. U

i search for a host!

yarassa, if you can put a number on that bandwidth requirement, we will try to fit it under 15/month with a customized plan. Otherwise if you think one of our existing options works (http://www.ultrixhosting.com/web.html) let me know! thanks
  16. U

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

You know, you dont have to load the whole thread, just one page. Silly! And ill tell you what im gonna do -- sextuple post!
  17. U

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

COME ON!!! what happened to the rampant posting?
  18. U

Quote reseller plan unlimited domains below $5

Hi, Im with Ultrix Hosting, and we have affordable reseller plans. Check out http://www.ultrixhosting.com/reseller.html , they start at $8 a month for 3gb space and 30gb bandwidth. Feel free to contact us through any means at http://www.ultrixhosting.com/support.html with your specs, and we...
  19. U

Looking for 3GB+ Space, 100GB+ Bandwidth for $5-$10/month, anyone ???

Hi, Ned. That is quite a request. I am with Ultrix Hosting and we have some of the most affordable hosting around. If you check the reseller page: http://www.ultrixhosting.com/reseller.html you will see that the Bronze-Reseller is pretty close, with 3gb space and 30gb bw, for $8 monthly or 49...
  20. U

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

You know if we all would just triple-post it would be a lot longer.
Back