• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

2 F2S Accounts

Hey everybody, I got a whole mess of emails about the accounts and gave them away already. Im glad so many people took interests in the accounts. Please don't email me anymore about them, thanks. BTW to all the people that say the new servers are slow and won't get better, YOUR WRONG...
  2. M

2 F2S Accounts

um... i'm not really sure what sever they are on. they run pretty fast for me and i really haven't had problems with them so i assume they are on one of the better severs. if you want the accounts email me (mxpxdork85@yahoo.com) or im me (mxpxdork85). Please don't PM me, i don't really use...
  3. M

I need a Host For My Needs

good luck! hehe!
  4. M

2 F2S Accounts

Hey all, I have two f2s accounts that i don't use any more and that i want to give away. The names are ask109.f2s.com and punkparadise.f2s.com. If you are interested send me an IM at mxpxdork85 and i'll give you the rest of the info. Later, mxpxdork85
  5. M

My new design

nice layout
  6. M

I need a webpage bad

I think DcWS has what your looking for except they only have 25 MB, but you could always sign up for 2 accounts. :). Later, MxPxDork85
  7. M

F2S vs. coolfreepages

I'd say overall that F2S is better than coolfreepages, although at times they can be a bit slow, but they have the best features and no ads. If I had to choose it would definatly be F2S.
  8. M

F2s Ftp

I'm having the same problem too. I'm having problems deleting items, and i tried to delete all my ikonboard folders and it wont let me delete Data and Database because it says that they aren't empty, even though they are. Anybody know how long this will last. PS This is happening on two of...
  9. M

OpenBB

OpenBB Alpha 9 has been released, get it at www.iansoft.com
  10. M

F2S? Ikonboard?

yea, i've installed ikonboard on f2s since i posted this. by the way i was able to chmod my files to 777 :). Ikonboard v3 rules. later, mxpxdork85
  11. M

F2S? Ikonboard?

does f2s allow ikonboard?
  12. M

150mb - 250mb

who is this guy? i could use some space too. hehe.
  13. M

Spaceports

they did say that it was only temporaty, but i seriously doubt it. oh well there goes another good host.
  14. M

host for flash 5

you might want to try a paied host.
  15. M

PHP and CGI host

I agree, use F2S. I've looked around at other hosts but nobody has the same features that F2S does, even though they can be slow at times.
  16. M

Spaceports

I got this thing in my email today that said this: Greetings Spaceports users! As many of you are aware, the value of online advertising has plummeted in the last year. As a result, the single 468x60 banner many of you have placed on each of your pages is no longer generating enough...
  17. M

speed monitor

um... i have no idea what you are talking about.
  18. M

Which do you think is best?

so far it looks to me that openBB will be the best free bulliten board by far.
  19. M

Which do you think is best?

does anybody know when openBB will be available, or if it already is? if it is available, where can i download it?
Back