• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

paypopup

Odd problem, the site gives me a bad request. If I use a proxy it works. This happening to anyone else? www.paypopup.com edit - I had the same problem as the person in this thread: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44927
  2. O

enom renewal problem

"There are not enough funds in this account for this transaction We have recently implemented a security setting on credit card transactions which now requires additional information. " That's what I get when I go to renew one of my domains, there's an option to "refill" your account but...
  3. O

MY SITE! haha

Lots of people post their site for review so I figured I would post mine for kicks. www.entensity.net
  4. O

this is the best host!

http://www.suckasshost.com haha
  5. O

few questions

On those Cost per thousand ad sites which one's pay the most for every thousand a day? I get way over 1k people to my site a day and since I hate pop-ups will only allow it to load per browser session. So... What are the best cost per thousand ad sites that will allow you to modify the code...
  6. O

enom nameservers

Anyone that has a domain with them and registers nameservers do you have any idea how to MODIFY them? Like ns1.domain.com (ip) I want to change the ip rather than make a new nameserver,but don't see an option to do so. I tried emailing them but no reply as always...
  7. O

here we go again (i need a host)

I haven't had much luck with host and thought my current one was great (I'll say the name if I don't get any damn support back by the end of the weekend) but heres what I need: -2gbs space (or more) -40gbs bandwidth (or more) -Cpanel 5.0 (4.0 will do I guess) -All the usually unlimited...
  8. O

ubb to vbulletin convertor/import

ubb6.0 to vbulletin converter/import Anyone have this? I want to make sure everything converts right on the free version of vb before i go buy a license..I had problems with converting to phpbb so i don't want to waste my money.. thanks
  9. O

paypal payout option

Anyone know if there are any pay per click or sign up and get money sites (that are good) that will pay you through paypal? I just don't like giving my SSN out over the net and paypal is safe.
  10. O

little pc help

Don't know if anyone knows how to do this but here it goes.. You know when you right click on a file and theres a "send to" menu and has like a drive,cd drive,zip folder etc.. well my zip one disappeared for some wierd reason? Anyway im wondering if anyone knows the path to the windows...
  11. O

name change

Anyone know how to change my name from OpiE to Opie...the cap E looks retarded..if not then thanks anyway
  12. O

need a host with

Im looking for a host with the following: -30-35gbs bandwidth -700mbs of space -php,cgi,mysql support (only need 3 databases) -control panel -good up-time -20-30 bucks a month (if possiable) Thanks
  13. O

secure?

i noticed alot of these pay-per-click sites require a social security number now im just wondering if its safe or not to give that out over the net?.. the ones i wanted to use ,well one was http://www.tshirthell.com/ but someone please tell me how secure some of these sites are
  14. O

registerfly.com!

Them bastards billed my friend but didnt put out domain in an it has been 3 days! When one of us log-in it doesn't even show our domain that we registered..anyone else have this problem cause they mine as well remove their support link cause they sure don't respond btw it was a .nu domain if...
  15. O

i need a new host ,mine sucks

Ok i use AWH now(bad choice ) an they have server probs like everyday an i need i new host that has the following: -500mbs (storage) -5-10gbs bandwidth -control panel -cgi-bin(perl,php,etc.) -ftp 24/7 -sub domains(maybe 5-10 will due) -Fast servers a must -maybe 70 bucks anual fee(no...
  16. O

targeting an I -frame....

Ok i just made a pretty phat layout an i have 4 frames an in my left nav frame i link it too tha I-frame i have in my right frame where sub diretorys appear in tha I-frame but when i try to link one of tha diretorys to my main (middle frame) i get a pop-up an its pissin me off so if neone can...
  17. O

WTF happened to fateback.com?

Well looks like that free host went shit to hell but damn i had a bunch of files on there now i see "cant find address" neone know wut happened?
  18. O

fateback.com file limit?

Yo i wuz wondering if neone knew tha file limit size on fateback.com because i cant seem to find it.....thanx OpiE
  19. O

a editable guestbbok?

do ne of u know where i can get a editable FREE guestbook with maybe no ads but that doesnt really matter.... Thanx OpiE
  20. O

websolo.com?

Does neone know ifhttp://websolo.com/ is a good host ..it seems pretty good and not that much...please give me sum feedback thanx!! OpiE
Back