• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Z

Gmail

Can i have an invite for my mate (nick please) thanks in advance mate :D
  2. Z

I need a webhost

I have had lots of truble with free so im moving to paid! What i would like to do with my space is run a HUGE community that will run one of the 3 forums (phpbb, vbulletin or invision) Im sure what i will need i know i would like FTP and cpanel (would be very nice) Eventully i aim to have...
  3. Z

reseller

Is There Such A Thing As A Free Reseller? :)
  4. Z

Forum

Whats the best: invision phpbb EDIT: vBulletin is not free (i know now) whats thebest out of the 2 above??
  5. Z

Hosting.

DAM! All the hosting i get from this forum dont have very high uptime! What would i like: FTP, [and yes you have guessed it PHP AND 3 MYSQL]. 150mb + space 2gb + b/w I will place a banner (only) on my home page. What do you need it for? I want to start a website to allow people to...
  6. Z

static host?????

is static host offline??????
  7. Z

gmail...

was encouraged to post this info (it was posted as a comment to my Gmail article): from kevinrose.com: "My copy-n-paste fingers are raw... Thank you everyone for sending in your GMail invitations. So far we have raised 1,750 GMail invites to give away! I've received a ton of emails from...
  8. Z

email or gmail.

Ok heres the story, i have signed up with an ISP and you get email account right? Yep.. but this ISP gives you a whopping 2 months free! What a rip! So they have removed both mine and my dads email accounts. What we are looking for is ether 2 gmail accounts (very nice :) ) [does gmail have...
  9. Z

please read

is there a free gallery plug-in for invision i know there is a PAID one by invision www.invisiongallery.com and free ones?
  10. Z

Looking for a gd email account which has POP3

Hi im Looking for a good email account which has POP3, im not sure but if i use pop3 does the mailbox size matter??? please reply
  11. Z

My own little website...

What would i like: FTP, [and yes you have guessed it PHP AND 1 MYSQL]. 150mb + space 1gb + b/w I will place a banner (only) on my home page. What do you need it for? I want to start a website to allow people to download my custom dvd covers and labels. I also need a forum so that...
  12. Z

Forum hosting for me ill do something for you..

Hosting for me ill do something for you.. SEE NEW POST! Thank you
  13. Z

New Post: Forum Hosting Plz!!

-- CLOSED SEE NEW TOPIC I EXPLAINED WELL -
  14. Z

Forum hosting need please

SEE NEW POST!
  15. Z

Looking for a host for 3 months for..

Looking for a host for 3 months for the official website of The Retarded Animal Babies flash toons created by dave. What we need for 3 months.. atleast 100mb space atleast 5GB bandwidth No file size limit under 8MB A subdomain FTP No ads (Can provide a text link on homepage) We need...
  16. Z

free invision board hosting

Atleast 150mb space FTP PHP AND MySQL (well yeah!) Atleast 3GB Bandwidth ad free BUT if some1 provided me with hosting i could provide a text link as a redirect board on the forum homepage :-) Please i have tried for a long time, i will soon have about 100 registered users if this will...
Back