• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Z

Instant Gmail Invites

me plz
  2. Z

Gmail

Can i have an invite for my mate (nick please) thanks in advance mate :D
  3. Z

I need a webhost

choosen -----closed----------
  4. Z

I need a webhost

dc1pop the live chat is off
  5. Z

I need a webhost

dc1pop can i have a live chat with you please
  6. Z

I need a webhost

TO OWNERS OF FREEWEBSPACE.NET You have a large communty what specs do you have :)
  7. Z

I need a webhost

hmm my mysql would need space like (for around 2000 members) what do people recommend? PLUS i pmed dave...! and dc1pop
  8. Z

I need a webhost

1000 users around 200 - 400 at same time (once a month that is! lol) MORE INFO! I will have in the future 100 users on at the same time (i hope too!) INFO FOR WEB HOSTS: The size of the MYSQL MATTERS! Please state when u post :)
  9. Z

I need a webhost

I dont have MSN cant i just reply here i only got Yahoo IM
  10. Z

I need a webhost

I have had lots of truble with free so im moving to paid! What i would like to do with my space is run a HUGE community that will run one of the 3 forums (phpbb, vbulletin or invision) Im sure what i will need i know i would like FTP and cpanel (would be very nice) Eventully i aim to have...
  11. Z

reseller

I PAy for other peoples sites?
  12. Z

reseller

Is There Such A Thing As A Free Reseller? :)
  13. Z

static host?????

hmm i get page cannot be displayed on it!
  14. Z

Forum

thanks man!
  15. Z

Forum

oh and i dont know if phpbb2 skins work with it cause its mod it should do wheres that site u on about?
  16. Z

Forum

where can i IM with you then plz mate?
  17. Z

Forum

do you have yahoo instant messenger? Recommend any good hosting for this new board i found?
  18. Z

Forum

did have it here http://zombiefilm.sytes.net/zfweb/ but terrorists have took a large block of the net off today!!
  19. Z

Forum

Thanks! Im getting it LIVE RADIO!! lol! A FIRST! For latest version register at http://easybb.org/ and download! They have live demos of all mods!
  20. Z

Forum

ERM!! I found a pre-modded PHPBB with: Arcade Categories Hierarchy (Sub Forums and Sub Categories) File Attachments Photo Album Post Icons Live Radio Calendar Awards HTTP Referrals Anti Robotic Registration Inactive Users Birthday Hack Gender Hack Country Flags...
Back