• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Re-posting Free Web-Based Email

Due to editing time limits, I have decided to re-post this and add another email provider. --- Hello. I'm trying to compile a continually updated list of free, web-based, email providers that offer a good deal amount of storage space and that are currently accepting sign-ups. (I noticed...
  2. W

Free Web-Based Email

Hello. I'm trying to compile a continually updated list of free, web-based, email providers that offer a good deal amount of storage space and that are currently accepting sign-ups. (I noticed that this type of list was not in the sticky - only POP and Email For Your Site). The space for the...
  3. W

Hidden Internet Server?

Shields UP!! tells me: I know my computer can be used a server, and I have used it as one before. Can anyone tell me how to block/remove/hide the "Hidden Internet Server." I also have Norton Personal Firewall 2003. I have the following processes disabled and stopped (Win XP SP2)...
Back