• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

1000 MB / 20GB Bandwidth / Cpanel

Did you click the link? There's a section that includes red text.
  2. W

Free!! Free!! Free!! 500mb Disk Space, 2000mb Bandwidth, 2 My Sql, Fantastico,cpanel!

What is $.59? Edit: Never mind. I saw that it's a setup fee.
  3. W

Anybody Ever Used This Forum Host http://www.forums.cc/

Kind of an old thread. The site is currently down.
  4. W

Free DNS hosting anyone

UNI.CC gives you a subdomain, and you can modify NS records. Last time I checked, you needed a very small ad on certain types of pages.
  5. W

Plans from EP-Host

Thanks (bookmarked for later, just in case).
  6. W

SpreeBB?

After reading your original post, I expected to see something almost radically different from IPB, but it was still IPB, so I posted to let others know that.
  7. W

SpreeBB?

With or without modifications to a forum software, the forum software, in this case, IPB, is still the forum software. The way I see it, I would say that InvisionFree is IPB - because it still is IPB. A modified phpBB still is phpBB. There's no need to put words in my mouth. People can call...
  8. W

Re-posting Free Web-Based Email

I find that very interesting. Too bad I can't edit my post now (editing time limit passed again). Thanks. :)
  9. W

SpreeBB?

Yep. Not misleading at all, and I think this would be better in the Free Services forum.
  10. W

SpreeBB?

It is IPB.
  11. W

Re-posting Free Web-Based Email

Due to editing time limits, I have decided to re-post this and add another email provider. --- Hello. I'm trying to compile a continually updated list of free, web-based, email providers that offer a good deal amount of storage space and that are currently accepting sign-ups. (I noticed...
  12. W

Free Web-Based Email

Thanks. I would have added Bluebottle, but the time limit to edit passed (I don't why there would be a time limit to edit your own posts...).
  13. W

Free webhosting - 100 or 150mb space, no ads

How are people supposed to agree to the TOS if you haven't uploaded it yet?
  14. W

Free Web-Based Email

How much space do they give to each free account?
  15. W

Free Web-Based Email

Added Cashette. ICMail site was not working, and interWaysMAIL discontinued their free plan.
  16. W

Free Web-Based Email

Ah, yes. AIM Mail. I have an account there. I signed up during beta. Kind of a bloated interface. Taglines at the bottom outgoing emails. I rarely use AIM Mail. I know about them, but they're not taking sign-ups. There's no sign-up link on their site. I found their sign-up link through Google...
  17. W

Free Web-Based Email

Thanks. Added Megamail.cc, Rediff, Mintmail, Inbox, ShinyFeet, Nachos, JLmail, and Mail2World. I've heard too many negative things about HRiders. I'd prefer to not add it, but it's still here in the thread. Thanks, again.
  18. W

Free Web-Based Email

Added "My Way."
Back