• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

username change

I just signed up for a new reseller account the other night. Well with their automated thing, the welcome email gave me a yucky username. I asked to have it changed and they said no, they can't because I'm on a reseller account. Every other company I was with, changed it without a problem. This...
  2. K

need a new reseller account to start over...

Hey Everyone, I am looking to find a new reseller account to start my site over again. Since we lost everything, (including a full year payment) when xsis host fell apart back in October. I stayed away for a while, but now I am ready to look at plans to come back. The...
  3. K

Any recommendations/experiences with these companies?

SmokyHosts GrabyourHosting Xsis Hosting Choosing a hosting company is hard work! lol I am thinking of moving to a different one, so I have been looking around. I have a thread in requests and recieved a few offers. I have also checked out the offers section. If you have had any experience...
  4. K

Looking for a reseller...

Hi Everyone, My bill for my current reseller account is coming up June 30th. So I am looking around to see what is out there. Site used for: My personal site, and hosting for a few friends. Specs needed: I am in the USA, so host must be located in the USA, be reliable, and...
  5. K

Subdomain and Domain Hosting at kittytronica.com

**Note I am not a business/company, I am just a person with some space on my reseller that I am willing to give to approved people.** Types of Sites desired: Personal Sites Blogs FanFiction Sites Etc...(ask me) Rules are located here: http://kittytronica.com/domain.php?hosting...
  6. K

reseller?

Hey Everyone, I was wondering if anyone could give me some reseller quotes please. I dont have alot of time on my current host (its a shared account--ending the 17th).Ive never had a reseller before only shared. It Would NOT be for a company just a few more domains for me and maybe a few for...
  7. K

considering switching hosts...

Hey Everyone, My hosting plan is coming up for renewal on June 17th but I am considering switching hosting companies. I would like to see what offers are out there from reliable hosts. :biggrin2: Was wondering if any hosts offer to move your site too(including mysql db data)...
  8. K

Wanna get hosted? Look here....

Hey everyone I am looking to pick up some more hostees :) I only offer subdomains...If you want info please Click Here. I hope that I will hear from some of you. :P Thanks! ---Kitty
  9. K

Need a subdomain? Maybe I can help!

Hey Everyone, I am looking to pick up some hostees! :D Please read the following info and send an email to kitty@kittytronica.com if interested! Thanks! :p Status: Open and ready for applications... Requirements: 1. An example URL. (Putting something on Geocities or...
Back