• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

What are the best Melbourne Registrars?

Thanks in advance. :wave:
  2. G

Finding a free .com.ru domain

Are there any sites which register them without 10 day confirmation and without the need to already have nameservers ready? I need DNS, but I'd like the domain before I find a suitable host.
  3. G

Hosting with Coppermine

I want a gallery as an addition to my main site, so it will generate traffic. I'm really not too familiar with filesizes, so maybe 100mb to start with and extra as I request it? (Wouldn't be more than 200mb) The bandwidth should be ~2gb Thankyou
  4. G

Host Needed Quickly. Please Read

Hi everyone, I was hosted with Bizari for a long while, but they've had many problems and I would like to switch to another host. I have a backup of my forum database containing 10000~ posts and am in need of a new host to restore my forums too. I will need- 300mb space 5gb bandwidth 3...
  5. G

Free Hosting for Redirection Service

Can anyone host me for a free subdomain redirection service? (e.g .co.nr, .co.sr) I have a domain and the script, I just need someone to host me. Features Requested- Cpanel 200mb~ Space 5gb bandwidth (must be prepared to increase if needed) Unlimited Subdomains a must 10+ MySQL databases...
  6. G

Free Subdomain Redirection Script?

OK, I think everyone knows what this script does, but for those who don't, it basically registers subdomains when visitors fill in a form. Similar to those used on sites such as -------- and co.nr. I have found only one free script called iRegistration Lite, but they seem to have removed all...
  7. G

Help- Subdomain Services?

How would one go about starting up a free subdomain service? What are the costs? (excluding domain registration) Is there any way to do this from a free hosting account?
  8. G

How Much is this Domain Worth?

xg.org?
  9. G

Does Anyone Know???

Hey people, Does anyone know how I can go about challenging a ban from a forum? I don't think sending the admin an email will help my cause :biggrin2: . Basically, I think the ban was very unreasonable and I actually quite enjoyed posting on that particular site. Thanks
  10. G

IP's on Dial-Up

I was just wondering, if I am on dial-up, is my IP address always the same? In other words, will people know if I have multiple accounts on one site? etc
  11. G

Help! Easy Question about Deleting Files

I have been trying to discover why my hard disk has been so full lately. I finally worked out the problem. There is around 700mb of "File0006.chk, File000a.chk" etc. There are hundreds of these files, some being 2mb +. The files are located directly in the root of my C:\. Is it safe to...
  12. G

Help Please

Is there anyway I can get my old domain to redirect to my new domain until it expires?
  13. G

Does this sound sus?

I just talked to someone who said that I could register a domain through him, and pay with his adsense. This is what was said after I asked what ads I would need to place on my site- That is not a problem, that we will fix after domains is registered Check if domain you want is not...
  14. G

Free Domains for Students

http://www.onesite.com are offering free domains and hosting to students. "FREE STUDENT HOSTING U.S. or Canadian Students are eligible for the FREE Student Hosting for 5 years from their signup date. Non Students Worldwide Individuals, Organizations or Businesses are eligible for free...
  15. G

Help my site please!!!

Hey everyone, I have had my forums running for a while, and we have over 3000 posts on them. The sad thing is, in Novemember, my domain will expire. :cry2: If someone could help me out by buying me a new domain for the site, I would be eternally greatful. You can have a look at...
  16. G

Are There any Fantasy Sports Services???

I was wondering about this. I want to have a fantasy tennis style game on my tennis website. Is there any program that can compile scores and rankings??? I didn't think there was, but just checking anyway. Thankyou :classic2:
  17. G

I Can't Get Visitors to my Website!!!

I have set up a tennis community. I just can't seem to get any members. I have tried everything- free-banners doesn't do a thing. Surf for hits gets me visitors, but they only stay for a second. Search engine submission isn't helping. I know that a succesful tennis community is possible, take a...
  18. G

yaBBse Templates

Does anyone know where I can find some html Yabbse templates?
  19. G

Copying text from other websites :: Move if needed

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but i couldn't find any other relevant forums to put this topic into. Anyway, is it illegal to copy content/news articles from atptennis.com, wtatour.com or other websites to my tennis website, IF i quote the entire article and cleary label them as from...
  20. G

Questions About Forums

I was just curious, if i purchased a vbulletin license, how is it possible to install the fourms to my website? Would i have to upload a few files to my account? And also, is there any free alternative forum service that mimicks vbulletin? (i am not looking for invision or phpbb) One last...
Back