• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Free 500 Mb Hosting

Hmm, maybe I mixed something up :confused4 But as far I can remember, aspfreeserver.com has been the domain for free hosting by ASPwebserver http://www.aspwebserver.com/free/register.asp And their support forum has been located at aspfreeserver.com, too. Should I've been totally...
  2. M

Free 500 Mb Hosting

What happened with Aspfreeserver :confused4 h t t p://www.aspfreeserver.com and also their forum get re-directed to h t t p://www.neverlands.ru/cgi-bin/go.cgi?uid=137997 Looks very strange to me :confused4 WARNING: I don't know the content of the website at h t t...
  3. M

FiaNetworks down again?

Since it's down for many days now it seems that another free host went out of business :cry2: The features and the idea of FiaNetworks has been good ones but this example shows clearly how difficult it is for newbies to run a webhosting business, especially a free one without ads.
  4. M

FiaNetworks down again?

They offer 250MB space and 5GB bandwidth :classic2: plus ~50% downtime :wink2:
  5. M

FiaNetworks down again?

When FiaNetworks is experiencing a DOS attack it could be difficult to connect to the server. But have a look at FiaNetwork's "downtime history" - as impressive as their features.... :wink2:
  6. M

FiaNetworks down again?

Their uptime seems to be less than 50%, so many server problems. I'm sure they will give an explanation for this downtime, but it's much too unreliable and therefore not suitable for many websites.
  7. M

FiaNetworks down again?

Is it only me who can't connect to http://fianetworks.com or are they down again :confused4
  8. M

50MB FREE Webhosting, UNILIMITED traffic

Good choice :classic2: I have an account with atspace.com and so far they have been very reliable and I haven't noticed any downtime. Server speed is fast, too :classic2:
  9. M

Luxemburgish small freehost !

The Freehost.lu service is only offered for Luxembourg based citizens. If you are from Luxembourg and you wish to access our FREE Hosting Program, then email our Account Helpdesk. (from the sign-up page)
  10. M

FiaNetworks.com

I would suggest to join or at least check the FiaNetworks forum to be up-to-date with all news and information :-)
  11. M

Free 500mb hosting (China and world wide)

No forum posting required, but there are 2 small Google ads displayed in the top right corner.
  12. M

Free mysql hosting on windows 2003 .net

Direct link - works fine :wink2: http://www.free2w.com:8077/siteautosignup.asp?rid=22&addsubdomain=true&domain=free2w.com&id=6
  13. M

Free mysql hosting on windows 2003 .net

:confused4 :confused4 Sorry, but I don't really understand you. Only the first chapter is about free stuff :wink2:
  14. M

500mb space with website creator ftp on windows .net

I think it's some sort of un-metered bandwidth: As long as your bandwidth usage doesn't affect other users in a negative way it's ok. But even 30GB should be more than enough as pure download websites and filesharing accounts are not allowed. :shame:
  15. M

Sign-ups for free.2wcom are open again :classic2: Sorry, I can't aim as I don't have AIM installed, only MSN :wink2:
  16. M

Free FTP Program?

You can use I.E. as a FTP client, but make sure "passive mode" is enabled. And when your username contains @ you might get problems.
  17. M

Free FTP Program?

Yepp, it's the best FTP program, in my opinion :classic2:
  18. M

Free Web Hosting- Unlimited Space and Bandwidth (Within Reason), PHP, CGI, MySQL, FTP

:eek2: Where did you dig up this old thread?? It's 10 months old :wink2:
  19. M

I will post it on this forum as soon as I notice that sign-ups are open again :-)
  20. M

Can you access your account via FTP? Did you upload all your stuff to the www-folder?
Back