• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. martian

Freewebspace.net Banner?

I want to place a link to this site on my website, and I'm looking for a banner or button of this site... anyone who knows if there is an official banner/button or is there anyone here who designed one?
  2. martian

NBCI.com IMPORTANT NEWS!

I received an email containing this: (first they say that a lot of things will change at NBCI.com) 1. Make sure you have a backup of all data stored on www.nbci.com (such as your web site and shared files), as well as on Xoom.com and SNAP.com. Such a backup should be stored on...
  3. martian

CJB.net

I thought CJB.net was a good service untill I found out they deleted the guestbook of a site that I made for my girlfriend :( :mad:
  4. martian

Portland FTP

When i try to FTP, I see this: 500 FTP server shut down (System shutdown at Fri Jun 15-16:50:10 2001) -- please try again later. Anyone has the same problem?
  5. martian

Yupapa down?

First, the messageboard got deleted, then my site as down and now nothing works anymore :(
  6. martian

portland problem

how do i set up my own free webspace host at portland? the FAQ they reffer to is down? somebody knows how to set up this?
  7. martian

VR9.com

I've heard this is a very good server to host your CGI on, altough they give only 5 megs and have ads. Anybody tried them?
  8. martian

Help!

when i try to view some parts of Spaceports, my browser (Internet Explorer) tries to download the page instead of viewing it. Anyone knows how to solve this prob ?
  9. martian

mydomain.com

this service is more down than it is up I think:mad:
  10. martian

Free Redirection Scripts

Anyone knows some good FREE redirection scripts so I can give my visitors a subdomain URl like theirname.mywebsite.com ?
  11. martian

need a script... help plz!

does anyone know a script that hides my real URL in the adress bar and replaces it with www.mydomain.com so the www.mydomain.com is viewable in the adress bar and not the real http://users.provider.com/free/123/... ??
  12. martian

Free Email Service?

Does anybody now of a free service that creates an e-mail adress with name@mydomain.be so i can give my visitors an emailaccount based on my .be domain? I know ZZN, but I want to give an emailadress with @mydomain.be
  13. martian

need a host for Ikonboard

I need a host where i can host Ikonboard on... F2S will not work because they don't allow new signups. U know some good hosts, if possible without ads?
Back