• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

PLease help , very stupid question

why do not you delete the datbase then create it again and you will have the datbase without tabkes
  2. B

change background of an image

gee you really helped alot. i have an image already been made byt i like to change the background and i have paint shop pro7 but i do not seem to find a way to change the background
  3. B

change background of an image

how do u chage the background of an image?
  4. B

making changes directly on the server

could u please explain alittle more? how can i get it? where
  5. B

animated flag using paint shop pro

can anyone explain to me how to make an animated flag using paint shop pro. i'm trying to make one for my home town
  6. B

making changes directly on the server

i like to login to the server and making changes directly how can i do this?
  7. B

uploading .swf files

how do u upload these files (.swf) i'm guesssing it should be in binary am i right?
  8. B

free sound recorder

i could not follow your instruction. anyone tried one before
  9. B

free sound recorder

i like to record my own voice but the sound recorder that comes with windows is limited to 60 seconds is there a better one
  10. B

i want to learn perl

what's a good place to learn how to program in perl? i installed so many perl scripts on my server but i do not know how to program in perl any good place you know of? maybe perl for dummies
  11. B

how to install asp scripts

let's say all compononts (modules) installed on the first server are installed on the second one. is it easy?
  12. B

how hard to move a site written in asp from one server to another any modifications needed?
  13. B

which asp providers are working fine i tried freecfm but ftp is down. i tried others and they are down or no longer offer free services. here is my problem: i worked with ms200 at my company where the computer in front of me works on ms200 operating system and i worked on linux server...
  14. B

which is more powerfull mysql or msde?
  15. B

thanks. 4guysfromrolla website is a bit confusing are there anything easier, simpler? does MSDE 2000 come with ecery win2000 servers or do i have to install it?
  16. B

i know how to install cgi scripts, php backed with mysql database now i like to know how to install asp, what datbase does asp use ms sql is very expensive. does anyone actually use it? any free providers offer asp so i can learn how to install before i get a win2000 server? any site that...
  17. B

are u a webmaster?

i'm over 35 yrs old and i'm not a student common guys do not change the subject what do u do as a webmaster
  18. B

are u a webmaster?

if you are a webmaster, i like to know what's your responsibilities? things you are responsible for?
  19. B

students registration software

hi, i been asked to allow students to register their courses online. what software needed to accomplish this. anyone done this? how can i do it.
  20. B

Registering an Expired Domain

you mean to tell me, i can use snapnames.com to register a domain the second it expires. even though they put it on hold? they charge 49$ which is a bit expensive to register the domain but do they really do it? have u tried them? can i transfer the domain to a cheaper registration service...
Back