• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Problem with computer memory

Hello, I'm having a problem with some memory I bought. I have a piece of crap Dell Dimension 2350 (an old computer I have in a different room at home, thought I'd give it some life). It only has 128 MB memory. I bought a 256 MB stick and intalled it with the 128, I had 384, goin good for an hour...
  2. D

Hosting template needed

Hello, I am looking for a new hosting template. The most I'm willing to pay is $50. I'd go to templatemonster but it costs even more money to get the template customized. I have a template I made which I use as my current one for my site: http://durixhost.com but I'm growing tired of it and...
  3. D

Is CJ.com not workin anymore?

Hi, I tried signing up at Commision Junction www.cj.com but when it says to enter the code at the bottom of the sign up page it doesnt even show up...anyone else get this?
  4. D

Need help with PHP-Nuke/HTML coding

UPDATE: I got the left image to go over but the right image, I doint know what its doing... Heres what I mean (I have the right image shortened for better viewing) http://tdv2.clearphp.com/before.jpg This is the line of PHP/HTML I have them on: ."<table width=652 align=center...
  5. D

Need help with PHP Nuke/HTML

UPDATE: I got the left image to go over but the right image, I doint know what its doing... Heres what I mean (I have the right image shortened for better viewing) http://tdv2.clearphp.com/before.jpg This is the line of PHP/HTML I have them on: ."<table width=652 align=center...
  6. D

What do you need to run an ad program?

Hello, I'd like to start an ad program. Like buy 'Ad Manager Pro' or something like that where people can buy 'clicks', 'impressions', 'hits'. (Whatever you want to call it.) But what exactly do I need to run something like this?
  7. D

Where can I get a video card like this, cheap?

I'm not really good with this stuff... I wanna get a better video card for my older computer which is about 6 years old. It has 8MB memory and its a 24-bit even though it says 32 cus some colors dont look right like they do on my newer one which is a 32 bit. I want to get one with 32 bit...
  8. D

Do any moderators from webhostingtalk.com visit here?

Do any mods from webhostingtalk.com visit or moderate here also?? If so please reply.
  9. D

Hosting template for sale

Hi. I'm looking to sell this hosting template I've made. It's my first time selling a template though so I dont know how much to sell for. The buyer will get to do what ever he/she wants with it. EDIT: Looking to sell. All 4 pages will be coded by tomorrow night. Get this, I will even throw...
  10. D

Review Template Please

angelfire.com/ny5/y2k4life/templatesample.gif You'll have to copy and paste the link into your address bar... Its not done yet as you can see...I'd just like to know what you think of it so far... Should I just give up on it? If not, what else should I do with it?
  11. D

Hosting Domain name for sale.

Hello. I'd like to sell a domain I used to use. DurixHost.com. I used it as a hosting site but later gave up on it. I'll sell it for $12 or Best Offer. Paypal only. I'll even include my other domain.... durixhost.us for FREE. Both domains were registered in June 2004.
  12. D

Logo and Navigation .PSD for sale

$5 http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/y2k4life/logo.gif I could trade for hosting for a year or 6 months but I dont know how much that would give me. pm me if interested (youll have to copy and paste into address bar)
  13. D

Free Hosting - Only 1 Account - 50 MB Space 1 GB Bandwidth...

1 Free Hosting account available 50 MB Space 1 GB Bandwidth Cpanel 9.4.1 1 MySQL Database 1 Email account Domain Hosting You can have an option to have your site advertised on my site for a small fee of $0.50 a month. No illegal content allowed. Must get a relatively good amount...
  14. D

DurixHost.us - Hosting starting at $0.40 a month

SPECIAL OFFER! LIMITED TIME ONLY! 1 gb space, 40 gb bandwidth, free domain name.... Hosting starting @ $0.40 a month... DurixHost.us or DurixHost.com
  15. D

50% Off ANY Hosting or Reseller Plan...

Hi, I'd just like to say DurixHost.us is offering a 50% deal. Any plan offered on the site is 50% off including the resellers when you pay yearly. If you would like to order please contact me through the site, IM me on AIM, or pm here. Coupon code: 50off Offer ends July 4th 2004. Edit...
  16. D

I need new site template(hosting template), will give reseller hosting in return...

Hi. I need someone to design me a hosting template please...contact me by pm or by AIM: Teknotika985 In return you will recieve a reseller package: 2 GB Space 20 GB Bandwidth a month. ($120 value yearly) Free for a year. Server info: Celeron 2.4ghz 512 mb ram
  17. D

One free hosting account available.

Hello, I am currently testing out my server and everything making sure it is working. And would like to give out 1 free account to someone. I will not accept any site that has illegal content and/or nudity. Only English sites need apply. Here is what you will get: Free Personal...
Back