• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Garagepages.com *New Website

hey sorry about the long reply. We decided to go with an 800x600 design layout because that is still the most common. We are thinking about putting google adwords on the right side of the site, so that will take up some space. Thanks.. Any other comments?
  2. S

worked on the programming of the site a little bit. anyone have any comments, questions?
  3. S

hey guys, thanks for your comments. We original had browsing enabled without becoming a member. Turns out that we changed it to so we can log people's email addresses and zip codes to email them if a sale starts in their area. This option can be turned off by the user but is set as checked by...
  4. S

Could i get some feedback on the new website: http://www.garagepages.com also: if you like the idea, let me know if you want to trade links.
  5. S

globat.com/

sorry bout that, im starting up a website with lots of small movies, each 1-2mb in size....funny clips from tv or home videos, flash files, pictures, stuff like that. so bandwith is gona have to be high. but i want something that is cheap, and that i can upgrade as i need. ps: im not asking...
  6. S

globat.com/

cool thanks for the fair warning, who would you recommend?
  7. S

globat.com/

sorry bout all the threads...bout what about globat.com?
  8. S

2khost.com

errr darn, thought it seemed like a good deal.
  9. S

2khost.com

Anyone Ever heard of 2khost.com? if so, any comments? cant seem to find anything in the search area of the boards.
  10. S

If you owned www.Phuck-you.com...

yea prizes would probably start off as like "phuck-you.com " tshirts or something. then once advertising kicks in, it will be upped
  11. S

i was thinking, how about a section where people can confess their sins...but really funny things that they did. and then people could vote on each one, and the funniest or (most phucked up) confession would get a prize or something. any comments on that?
  12. S

ahahah interesting! velton, i dont have a host yet, so subdomains are out of the question...although maybe in a couple of days...
  13. S

not a bad idea! thats sort of like the isgay.com site john.doe.isgay.com
  14. S

actually some forums do sensor the world phuck- pretty interesting. so does anyone have any ideas?
  15. S

I just purchased this domain: phuck-you.com but im troubled on what to put on it? Any ideas? ---i want it to be a stupid yet funny site.
  16. S

I'll design your site for FREE

hmm never got it... wana try sending it again
  17. S

I'll design your site for FREE

basically i have some time on my hands, and i need some work for my new portfolio. If you need a site, ill be happy to do my best to design you a layout, etc. drop me an email, or post here Jonathan shred444@aol.com www.commotiondesigns.com
  18. S

Please rate my nav bar

yea i know, i am teaching myself how to use photoshop, and was just trying to make something look nice up there. but i think i overdid it
  19. S

FREE Posts Thread

20. S

Website Design

daniel's right, but if you still need help, i could help you. All i really want is advertising space for my site. Which means top banner add on every site. still wana do it?
Back