• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

That's it. I call for a Ban.

Like i have said before, i dont care what you think and i dont think the admin here will take into consideration the fact that you dont like when deciding wheater or not i will be banned.
  2. K

Of course its a single post, i have much better things to do then search through all your posts trying to find one where you cuss or make an attack. Jmiller, this is the most brilliant thing you have said. Lets apply that to my situation, if the moderatores or admin here find what i was...
  3. K

I never claimed that you came here and began calling names and starting arguements, but you have got to see it from my point of view. I find it funny and odd that robert and i had one arguement and he is calling for my ban and you are backing him on this when you have been in tons of arguements...
  4. K

But you back robert on this one. Thats very hypocritical of you. You who has made more personal attacks, more vulgar language posts, then most of us here
  5. K

Kind of what jmiller is doing now and has done tons of times before, but this doesnt bother you does it robert?
  6. K

Jmiller as much as i believe that this whole thing ( the matter of robert trying to rip someone off) has nothing to do with you or anyone else that, ill explain it to you. 1. I never said that robert *ever* did rip someone off, i said that he attempted to take advantange and rip one of the...
  7. K

Stop using that as an excuse for what you tried to do. You dont know me either but what gives you the right to call me direspectful and a troll. You know what that is, its the same thing that gives me the right to assume that you were trying to rip someone off. Its what ive seen from you...
  8. K

And another, thing, i have no respect for people who try to scam and rip other people off and i have no respect for you, but the last time i checked not respecting the " All-mighty" robert was grounds for getting banned. And i am tired of your attitude but you dont see me complaing and calling...
  9. K

Robert, if you dont like me pointing out your mistakes or attempts to rip people off then do one of two things: 1. Stop trying to rip people off ( i know and you know that this was the problem that started today) You have been here long enough, i think you should help new members here, but...
  10. K

How do you come up with a Hosting Company Name?

It was already stated that these apprisials are fake. Why reapeat it.
  11. K

So whats the point of restating what i just said. I said in the beggining that this appraisial was must likely fake and wrong. No need for you to repost the exact same thing.
  12. K

Learn how to read. I never said that these were 100% correct or that they meant anything. As for your domain, 3-letter domains are worth a lot, especially dot coms
  13. K

Yea i thougt it was wrong too. But i am not lying It was $1074 my mistake and here is one for my domain www.freeneeds.com
  14. K

100MB and 1.25GB of free hosting

The plan is still open.
  15. K

About all your demands

Even that, i do have paid sales, just not many, does that mean i am not a real company
  16. K

Looking for a good webhost with these specifications...

I wasnt talking to you, did you call that guy stupid?
  17. K

I like usethishost :-) I did a domain appraisal for it and its worth $1700 :-) It maybe wrong but who cares
  18. K

100MB and 1.25GB of free hosting

Norma i perfer to talk about this in pm :) I didnt offer you addon domains on your service but if you want them i can upgrade your account free of charge because its my fault i didnt ask in the begginig. Send me a pm
Back