• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

TrixieHost - Our Paid Package for FREE **Limited Time Only**

Promotion is over already. It's only available for a limited time.
  2. N

FlyHosting Free Reseller Account

LOL, even the questions asked is similar :P
  3. N

I'm actually targetting niche audience who wants to be on a "Non-oversold" server.
  4. N

Edited to reflect "TLD Only" Thanks for mentioning. :)
  5. N

Not Your Ordinary Host. TrixieHost is a special host that caters to all of your needs in the most extraordinary way possible. TrixieHost provides unparallelled shared and reseller hosting. TrixieHost does not oversell and will not oversell in time to come. Thus providing realistic space and...
  6. N

TrixieHost - 50% OFF on ALL plans! **Limited Time Only**

Not Your Ordinary Host. TrixieHost is a special host that caters to all of your needs in the most extraordinary way possible. TrixieHost provides unparallelled shared and reseller hosting. TrixieHost does not oversell and will not oversell in time to come. Thus providing realistic space and...
  7. N

Free WHM Reseller Hosting!

Congratulations to Kanking and Logan1999 for winning their reseller accounts! Contest closed. :)
  8. N

I do not know what your intentions are, but did I step on your toes?
  9. N

And thanks for posting my license key for the public to see. -_-"
  10. N

Thing is, its not nulled. Updated above post with the license info.
  11. N

That's weird. I'll talk to WHMCS support about it. Thanks for the heads up. :) Here is what i see in my license information. Registered To TrixieHost License Key Leased-************* License Type Owned License No Branding Valid Domain trixiehost.com,www.trixiehost.com Valid IP 208.89.215.243
  12. N

I would say that plan is for the niche market. Most people would prefer the bigger plans. It's more for people who are new to reseller hosting, or just want to host friends. :)
  13. N

faculty, prepare to check your PM. :)
  14. N

TrixieHost - Shared/Reseller Hosting unlike others!

15. N

You can have a reseller plan for free for a lifetime! You will get : R-Basic Plan (Upgradable in future)(More information check out http://www.trixiehost.com/) 3 winners will be choosen for this special! To apply for this free offer please reply to this thread with the following : Have you...
  16. N

100% Uptime Guaranteed! With Proof Inside

============== Shared Plans ============== All our shared plans include cPanel, Fantastico, RVSkin, PHP, CGI, Perl, etc. Your account will be placed on a Quad Xeon server. The Operating System is CentOS 5. LivePulse's Uptime is 100%...
  17. N

Top 150 Fastest Host in the World!

============== Shared Plans ============== All our shared plans include cPanel, Fantastico, PHP, CGI, Perl, etc. Your account will be placed on a Quad Xeon server. The Operating System is CentOS 4. Athnahost is the top 150 fastest host in the world! Current Ranking : 146 / 2349...
  18. N

First Month free for all shared/reseller plans!

============== Shared Plans ============== All our shared plans include cPanel, Fantastico, PHP, CGI, Perl, etc. Your account will be placed on a Quad Xeon server. The Operating System is CentOS 4. Nano ------------- 5 GB Space 50 GB Bandwidth 5 Parked Domains 5 Add-on Domains...
  19. N

Need a RELIABLE host

============== Shared Plans ============== All our shared plans include cPanel, PHP, CGI, Perl, etc. Your account will be placed on a Dual Opteron server. The Operating System is CentOS 4. Nano ------------- 5 GB Space 50 GB Bandwidth 5 Parked Domains 5 Add-on Domains Unlimited...
  20. N

Customers like us! Do you?

============== Shared Plans ============== All our shared plans include cPanel, PHP, CGI, Perl, etc. Your account will be placed on a Dual Opteron server. The Operating System is CentOS 4. Nano ------------- 5 GB Space 50 GB Bandwidth 5 Parked Domains 5 Add-on Domains Unlimited...
Back