• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

YUPAPA needs to read a little more...

I live in North York too :D
  2. N

9kd.net -- What do you think?

You can ask people who are hosted by us in our forums.
  3. N

PayPal

9kd.net hosting service will not close. As we've said before, we will grow and expand over time. We try our best to provide quality hosting for a tight budget webmasters.
  4. N

9KD web hosting

We are keeping 9kd.net hosting plan as well.
  5. N

9KD web hosting

Hi sanereddy, our bandwidth will be 10 GIG/MONTH. That's our final plan. evilhaze, we are going to co-locate at efreeservers.com when we need to. We wouldn't have started this business if we had no plan to keep it alive. We're going to provide a hosting service for people who have...
  6. N

500 GB bandwidth and...

Why don't you colocate your server at http://www.efreeservers.com. They are very cheap.
  7. N

Great host with really cheap price of only $15/year, BUT....

We've changed the bandwidth to 10 GIG/month. This does not apply to current customers. This is our final plan.
  8. N

We are going to co-locate servers when we need to.
  9. N

Anyone want to have a bet on this??? Directoris Vs. 9kd.net

Hi We will grow stronger in time. Expand by colocating servers, hiring more people We will not go down :) Thank you
  10. N

I've changed the bandwidth amount per month. Please stop calling 9kd.net a scam. Thank you.
  11. N

You're absolutely right itbusiness. That's why we've changed some information on our site.
  12. N

I'm also very flexible. I will even colocate several servers if I need to. In summer, we're going to colocate a server to efreeservers or dialtoneinternet for azn.as free webhosting service. I will spend as much as I need to make my business successful.
  13. N

Thank you for your advice Technics I will do that. I'm going to buy more reseller plans from them as I get more customers.
  14. N

Yes, bandwidth is really expensive. I haven't really decide on a cutoff yet (Maybe around 25 gigs per month). No, we do not intend to feed off the webmasters that don't have a lot of cash flow. We've all came up with a good plan (2 months of thinking) before we started this hosting service.
  15. N

Feel free to visit our forums or ask me questions through E-mail dongwook@9kd.net
  16. N

Re-launched yesterday 5 new sign ups today About 50 sign ups all together right now.
  17. N

Hi cp.domainname.com is the url to your control panel. We decided to make it 15 per year. We want to provide a good webhosting for tight budget webmasters. We have had no problems so far.
  18. N

9kd.net

Hi Epgs, only free webhosting service that we once provided has gone down Our paid hosting is still up And as I've said before, I will re-launch a free webhosting service from azn.as this summer.
  19. N

9kd.net

Hi Lynks, Actually You can say that our free webhosting service opening date has been delayed in a way since we're going to provide free webhosting service with a different domain name in a few months. :)
Back