• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Free hosting for domain or sub-domain with PHP, CGI, mySQL, Online Control Panel

I think the Template could possible contain some security breach problems for sites that use it,. Malicious code can be implimented into "Forum" Board templates with ease nowadays :-)
  2. D

Free cPanel Hosting! PHP/CGI/mySQL/Fantastico Deluxe/POP3 No Forced Ads

are thier any catches? like harvesting my email and selling them to mailing list or something of the sort? How do you plan to continue to pay for this server? i've been on many host promising large services like this and only to find them out of service a few months how do you plan to...
  3. D

Fully Featured Free cPanel Hosting! 200MB/8GB PHP/Perl/MySQL/Email/No Advertisements!

I am of legal age to own a domain name and I agree not to use it for any illegal or abusive purposes.
  4. D

500mb space with website creator ftp on windows .net

New signups has been off for Far too long.. They apparently aren't ready to start a hosting company..
  5. D

100% free PHP/mySQL/cpanel pre-installed scripts - 500MB space

YUP! SCAM ALERT! BEWARE Ya'll he's collecting email accounts. what we all should do is take down his email account find the Host of it and report him quickly. Or find out if he's using a third party host and report him to that host and shut him down.
  6. D

100% free webspace for 5 years!!! WITH NO ADS

Before ya'll post that these host are bad or what not consult with thier Support teams first and wait 24-48 hours for a fix. No one is perfect and most of these host are new to the game and are working out kinks and bugs.. a way to help them out is to just post in thier forum and let them know...
  7. D

Free cPanel Hosting! PHP/CGI/mySQL/Fantastico Deluxe/POP3 No Forced Ads

Thats a good idea.. i might try that when i get my own server up :-) i'll see if i can get on your host tonight or next week sometime. Addon Features : ---------------------- 10 MB Web Space : +10 posts/mo 500 MB bandwidth : +20 posts/mo CGI/Perl Access : +20 posts/mo 1 FTP Account ...
  8. D

500mb space with website creator ftp on windows .net

Where's the paid account? I wanna see what you get for paying for it and i don't see a paid account page.. you also have a typo on your free site page located here Apologies: ASPfreeServer We regret to inform you that aspfreeserver crashed. All data was lost as we did not back it yet...
  9. D

Free Web Hosting 100MB/1000MB // Win a reseller account and be YOUR OWN WEBHOST!!

I have read and agree to the Terms Of Service for Frostyhost.com. Enter me in the con I have read and agree to the Terms Of Service for Frostyhost.com. Enter me in the contest! :classic2:
Back