• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. mmkmaste

Free Layouts by HUH.IN

HUH.IN is a brand-new website with never-before seen layouts, for anyone and everyone to download and use for free! That's right, premium designs, designed by me personally, now available for download for free. I have done a little bit of graphics work for some people around the forum and they...
  2. mmkmaste

disclosed.us

Disclosed.us - Just opened up, has over 1400 articles! All categorized! feel free to explore and enjoy!
  3. mmkmaste

pm spam

i am not sure if anyone else got this, but i just got a pm from the following member: yarantoos "Hello , Please check this website : http://domain.yarantoos.com " That was the message. I never asked for this, i dont know who it is from, and the member has a post count of 1... can a...
  4. mmkmaste

Looking for a small reseller plan

---retracted, offer fullfilled.---
  5. mmkmaste

Whoiis.us Domain Services!

Recently, i completed a website that i had started a while back. Here is the site: Whoiis.us The website has tools and services for domainers as well as webmasters. Please Visit and enjoy. [mods please move this if i posted in the wrong section by mistake], if anyone finds any bugs on the...
  6. mmkmaste

PostForHost.com Directory

Looking to add more links to our directory, currently has 52 webpages, add yours today! we are always looking to expand our database of websites. All are sorted by categories, if you dont see an appropriate category for your website, go ahead and suggest one and we will add it appropriately...
  7. mmkmaste

PostForHost.com Directory

We already have lots of websites, and we would like to add even more, add as many as you wish, the more websites we have, the bigger our database of resources for users like you, for webmasters this is a great oppertunity to add your website, as well as add it to a site with a PR of 2! There is...
  8. mmkmaste

Submit hosting links free on a PR2 site!

http://www.PostForHost.com , newly re-opened webhosting directory, To all webhosts, i would just like to say, this is free advertising, so why not add your link!? Also, it may boost your PR since our website is already a PR2 (and growing!). For everyone else, this is a great oppertunity to...
  9. mmkmaste

cool layout

just made this layout, coded it too while i was at it: http://www.aventuraliteraria.com/elegant/ what do u think?
  10. mmkmaste

A really small reseller for a PR 4 website?

Hi guys, i currently own a couple of websites, and for personal reasons cannot be hosted with my older host anymore (it was'nt anything on his end, he's a great host). The website is currently up for those who want to see, i'll provide the address to my PR 4 website just to prove my point...
  11. mmkmaste

How cheap can i get a vB owned license?

hiya, just wondering, how cheap do you guys think i can get a used Owned vB license? Ive saved up around $80 in my paypal account already, and will eventually have enough money for a brand new one, but how cheap could i get a used one?
  12. mmkmaste

Whois-Lookup.net -Great Whois tools

Hello, I have put together a few whois tools on one website all together to make it easier for the domainers out there. Here is the website: http://www.whois-lookup.net , looking forward to making it easier for everyone to have alot of tools in one place. Got any suggestions? Be sure to share...
  13. mmkmaste

Whois-Lookup.net , what do u think?

Hi guys, just got done with this short project i was working on, didnt take too long to make, but here it is: http://www.whois-lookup.net , wondering what you guys think of it, dont be shy to use the tools that are there either. :P
  14. mmkmaste

Appraisal

Hey guys, just looking for appraisals on y couple domains i own, i am trying to get back into the domaining industry, been gone for over 6 months. LasTourVegas.com SecureBrowser.net minitopia.net domaindevelopers.info NETTINCOME.COM Intoxicatedwithgc.com MedicineBuyer.com
  15. mmkmaste

Need a small hosting plan

If, anyone could help me with this, i would like a small free hosting account for a small project, i am suppyling the details below: I own a very good domain (SecureBrowser.net) I am trying to create a Anonymous web surfing service for users. I will be using J-Marshalls proxy script (Cgi...
  16. mmkmaste

looking for a cheap owned vB license

looking for a cheap vB owned license, if you got one, throw a price at me and ill post back. How much am i willing to fork out? I am willing to spend upto $80 on a license. (no more than this!) Requirements: Must be transferable and have atleast 15-30 days of vB site membership on it...
  17. mmkmaste

Win a Domain!

Heres your chance to win a domain, since i just started this website a few days ago, to kick off its grand opening and to attract some visitors, i am offering a free domain contest. For details, please go here
  18. mmkmaste

CoolStudios.net

What do you guys think? i just regged the domain yesterday, already got a site up on it, what do you guys think? Some of the stuff is still under construction. :)
  19. mmkmaste

Free Web Hosting!

We offer free hosting for small sites! Free plan: 50mb space. 1000mb bandwidth. 5 of everything in cPanel. fantastico one click installation. How can we offer free hosting? We offer one 468x60 google ad on your website and thats it. Please be sure to read the TOS before you apply...
  20. mmkmaste

iWhois.us

Just made a whois site cause i felt like it, what do u guys think?
Back