• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

simple photo rating/comment script?

I don't know if this will help, but try looking at this http://www.phpalbum.net/ you can also find different stuff here http://www.hotscripts.com/PHP/Scripts_and_Programs/Image_Galleries/index.html
  2. R

looking for post to host

I think I'm going to go with liway.com, it looks like it has a very big community and it's doing very well. Thank you all for all of the replys.
  3. R

looking for post to host

I'm looking for a really good post to host hosting, I'm looking for one that has cPanel and a good size community. I'm going to be using the hosting to sell some software that I wrote, and using it to handle my bug tracking and other programming related stuff. I'm more interested in a free...
  4. R

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

this thing just keeps getting bigger and bigger WoW
  5. R

best post to host?

I'm going to be using the hosting to sell some software that I wrote, and using it to handle my bug tracking and other programming related stuff. I'm more interested in a free hosting service that has a good background.
  6. R

best post to host?

I'm looking for a really good post to host hosting, I'm looking for one that has cPanel and a good size community.
  7. R

100% Free cPanel Hosting MySQL PHP FTP...

Free cPanel Hosting 100MB Space 2,000MB of Transfer FTP MySQL PostgreSQL Frontpage Extensions PLUS more... use your domain or get a subdomain of t4g.net, x7d.net Here at T4G Hosting we provide full support for all free hosting accounts. Our support is what separates us from the...
  8. R

Small hosting

I have my own dedicated server it is next to emty not being used for much, 100MBps connection to the internet, it does have cPanel, check your private messages I sent you my contact info.
  9. R

Name the Cheapest Web Host you've seen!

I once got unlimited space and Bandwidth hosting off of eBay for 99 Cents, Thay made me mad though, it turns out that UNLIMITED space is = 65GB, thay got mad when I ask for my 99Cents back
  10. R

!!! 50% Off All Shared and Reseller Hosting Plans !!!

ALL PLANS LISTED ARE MARKED AT 50% OFF THE ORIGINAL PRICE *****Shared Hosting Plans***** Personal Plan -100MB of Webspace -5GB of Transfer per month -- Now Only $2.48/Month Hobbyist Plan -500MB of Webspace -10GB of Transfer per month --Now Only $4.98/Month Business Plan -1,000MB...
  11. R

In Remembrance of Sept. 11th 2001

Take a moment to remember the people who died 3 years ago on this day at approximately 9:15 AM at the WTC, Pentagon, and on Flight 93 in Pennsylvania? Remember the brave people that day who fought the terrorists, and remember everyone who died ... the people jumping from buildings, remember...
  12. R

!!!Start You Own Automated Hosting Company!!!

This is a Complete Reseller package with every thing you need to start selling web hosting You name your own prices and set your own packages, we set every thing up for you. here is a list of what you get: An Already made site - http://host.subhostsolutions.com/ :applaudinWhois.Cart()...
  13. R

Stay away from ip01services.net

It seams they have a history of spaming, I found a few threads on them on another site do a search of "ip01services.net" on WHT
  14. R

I just dont like it when people send me SPAM, it would have went to my customer if i dident use my info for the domain
  15. R

ip01services.net is really big on SPAMing. please stay away from them. don't support any company that sends SPAM
  16. R

Please offer quotes

You can get a dedicated server cheap at http://www.managed.com/
  17. R

Need quotes on hosting

I can do it for $25/month
  18. R

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

how bad does this thread slow down the server?
  19. R

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

there is a new chocolat coke comming out to
  20. R

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I need a life, any one have one for sell? I have $3
Back