• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

YourName.com 100% free hosting

the control panel login is: http://yourdomain.com:2082/
  2. H

Yes, very quick setup. Just waiting for the name server changes to go through. Thanks again.
  3. H

Alright, I signed up for an account for pcdweebs.com and just updated my name servers with my registrar. Look forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks
  4. H

GREAT Free webhosting

looks like a reseller possibly, but for free?
  5. H

Free CUSTOM Web Hosting! "Choose Your Own Plans!!" Only 5 Accounts!! *LIMITED TIME*

wth, someone could request a terabyte of space are you really going to give whatever amount people want?
  6. H

GREAT Free webhosting

Signed up for a bronze account to use for my personal site. My only gripe is I was hesitant about entering info on an unsecure page.
  7. H

Webhosting

ok, I sent you a PM with more info.
  8. H

Webhosting

Hey if you are interested, I could redesign your site for free. Just looking to establish a portfolio. LMK hcarlson3@hotmail.com or post here Thanks
  9. H

150M,2000M,cPanel,Fantastico,FTP,Email,CGI,PHP,MySQL,Win Free Domain!

So how long does it typically take for an account to be set up? I submitted my request right at 10:00am PST yesterday.
Back