• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

alternative to name.com

name com increased it's price from 7,99$ to 8,99$. any registrar now with a price under 8$ ? a reliable one.
  2. S

why to stay away from datastreamUSA !

I had an account at datastreamusa for one of my firiends. last days he told me that his site is not working. I checked and found that the account at datastreamusa is not present any more so emailed them and asked what happened and the answer is "A few days ago we lost our Backbone to the...
  3. S

CPM based ad network

I'm accepted in focusin but unfortunately they have only popup solutions which I do not want to add to my site. fastclick refused me. is there any else CPM/CPC company that does not use pop ups ?
  4. S

highimpacturls.com

http://www.highimpacturls.com 7.95$ domain registration. I guess this is the cheapest one around. isn't it ? anyone using them ?
  5. S

815domains

is there anyone who uses 815domains.com ? good price but how is the service quality ?
  6. S

stargate

I saw stargate offers 7.95$ registration. how is the service of stargate nowadays ? anyone using them now ?
  7. S

powerdns down ?

powerdns does not seem to work at the moment.:( it's the first time I see it down. what do you think ? are they closing the service ?
  8. S

sponsor for a toplist site

I was not accepted by fastclick and linksponsor I guess they do not like toplists so does anyone know an ad site that accepts toplists ?
  9. S

affiliatetarget

affiliatetarget.com seems fine to me. do they pay?
  10. S

sponsors for non US people

I'm looking a sponsor for my site(english of course) but the ones that are listed here mostly do not accept non US webmasters including my country so can someone advise sponsors which accept non US webmasters ?
  11. S

important about dot.tk

I have bought a domain name from dot.tk the domain is top100.tk. today I found that my site does not show, instead a page at top100.tk is shown !!! ahh what a shi.... I emailed the support(they have a nonsense support system BTW) and waiting for the responde now. I'm losing visitors...
  12. S

mydomain

did mydomain go out of business? I do not see their site online for a month ! also I must wan you about zoneedit. the downtime of zoneedit.com increased very much for a long time. time to go to another plase I guess I advise powerdns :)
  13. S

freegames for my site

Is there a free service that my users can play games while chatting each other ?
  14. S

free domain and hosting. new !

a site is giving free domains and bannerless hosting for free. there is a kind of points system. you earn points by referring to others and joining to sites and they give you the free domain. take a look at :cool: http://getfreedomain.biz
  15. S

mydomain

I realized that mydomain is down for hours not sure but even for days !!!
  16. S

the highest pay out rate

who pays the highest money for CPC ads and also for CPM ads?
  17. S

8.5 $ domain registration

dirtcheapdomain.com their price for 1 year is 8.5$ I will give them a try unfortunately the transfer price is 10.5 $
  18. S

free web hosting for my users

as you know there are some sites that allow giving subdomains to your users for free web hosting portland.co.uk and communityarchitect.com are two. Is there any else you know?
  19. S

Some English Knowledge

English is not my 1.language so I could not decide which one is true so I will ask which one below is meaningful or meaningless or both? Internet Top 100 Internet's Top 100 I'm asking cause I have the domain iTop100.com. at first it seemed me a good one but now it seems me...
  20. S

epilot

I have earned 100$ from epilot but they refuse to pay the money. they say I have been found in violation of their terms. I have been always honest with them so very angry...
Back