• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Trading $101 PayPal -> $101 Webcertificate

I'm currently trading my PayPal Account with $101 USD for a Webcertificate because I don't have a credit card which leaves my PayPal's sending limit at $0. So I basically have money which I can't use at all. I won't be getting a Credit Card for another 3 years. So I'm willing to trade my PayPal...
  2. R

Any Services like Webcertificate?

Are there any other services like Webcertificate which allow you to open up a virtual debit card account online. All I know of which are like them are PayPal and eCount. Are there any others which you guys know about?
  3. R

Hosting for SC Clan Needed

Hello everyone, I currently dont have the money to get paid hosting. So hopefully someone out there can fufill my needs. This is what I require: - 100 MB Webspace - 5+ GB of Bandwidth - PHP4 Required - Sub-Domain Support - 2 MySQL Databases - At least 1 FTP Account - cPanel In...
  4. R

nextrpg.com For Sale!

Domain has been sold! Hey Everyone, The domain nextrpg.com is currently being sold at $5 USD!. It has 2 years remaining and is a "Private" domain meaning that your personal information won't appear when a WHOIS is made on it. Although the price can be negotiated to a better price. PM me for...
  5. R

Mamma Media Solutions

How long does it take for them to review your site? I applied on Monday and still haven't recieved a response. I can wait, but I wish to know an estimate as to how long it usually takes them. Thanks!
  6. R

CPM Question

I just signed up for: Clicksor FastClick Mamma Media Solutions I'm currently waiting till my site gets reviewed by them. I was wondering if I could get some comments on them. Also out of those three which one would you rate as the "best" in your opinion? Also if you could provide a recent...
  7. R

Targetpoint?

Anyone here that is using Targetpoint care to recommend them? Or tell me a bit about them from your experience. Thanks!
  8. R

Paypal Normal Account -> Premier?

If I sign up for a PayPal Normal Account at first could I upgrade that normal account to a Permier Account without having to create a new PayPal account? Thanks!
  9. R

PayPal Questions

1. What is the difference between a Premium and Normal account? 2. Can I recieve and send money with a Normal account? 3. How about from a Credit Card? 4. What is the difference between a Verified and Non-Verified account? 5. Do anyone of those affect the money I can send or recieve via...
  10. R

Free Gaming Hosting Request

Hello everyone, I currently dont have the <b>money</b> to get paid hosting. So hopefully someone out there can fufill my needs. This is what I require: - 100+ MB Webspace - 20+ GB of Bandwidth - PHP4 Required - Domain Support for my Domain - 2 MySQL Databases - At least 1 FTP Account...
  11. R

Free Hosting Request

Hello everyone, I currently dont have the money to get paid hosting. So hopefully someone out there can fufill my needs. This is what I require: - 100+ MB Webspace - 10+ GB of Bandwidth - PHP4 Required - Domain Support for my Domain - 2 MySQL Databases - At least 1 FTP Account -...
  12. R

Free Hosting Request

Hello everyone, I currently dont have the money to get paid hosting. So hopefully someone out there can fufill my needs. This is what I require: - 100+ MB Webspace - 10+ GB of Bandwidth - PHP4 Required - Domain Support for my Domain - 2 MySQL Databases - At least 1 FTP Account -...
  13. R

Free Hosting Request (again...)

Hello everyone, I currently dont have the money to get paid hosting. So hopefully someone out there can fufill my needs. This is what I require: - 100 MB Webspace - 10+ GB of Bandwidth - PHP4 Required - Domain Support for my Domain - 2 MySQL Databases - At least 1 FTP Account -...
  14. R

Any good artists out there? Need a favor.

I looking for an artist or more out there who are willing to take on a small job which is as follows: I need a 164 x 68 image which will be for a spray tag for Counter Strike. I'd like it to have a mini counter terrorist on it with a gun, and I'd like for it to say NextRPG.com on it. You can...
  15. R

Looking for Free Shoutcast Server

Hello Everyone, I'm currently looking for a free shoutcast server provider. In return I could include your songs in the server. I can also refer people to whoever is willing to provide me with such a free server. I can't pay anything due to the fact that I am only 14 years old and have...
  16. R

PayPal Question

With a personal account I can't recieve any type of payment? Or is it just I can't recieve credit card payments? If yes to the credit card payments, then isn't a checking account the same as paying via a credit card?
  17. R

A Domain cPanel Question

How would I have a domain lead to a sub-domain at my site via cPanel? Let's say I host someone, but I don't have WHM, and I wish to have a domain lead to a sub-domain at my site, but without showing the sub-domains link, just the domain's link. EX: blah.com is linked to blah.new.com, but the...
  18. R

Best BitTorrent Client

Let's vote on which BitTorrent Client you guys think is. Please vote, and provide a post with the one which you chose and why.
  19. R

No SS# or Tax I.D PPC Programs

Are there any Pay-Per-Click programs that don't require a Social Security # or a Tax I.D? If so could you list them? I'd like one that allows me to put banner ads, instead of pop-ups, pop-unders, and skyscraper ads.
  20. R

Free Hosting Request

Hello everyone, I currently dont have the money to get paid hosting. So hopefully someone out there can fufill my needs. This is what I require: - 100 MB Webspace - 10+ GB of Bandwidth - PHP4 Required - Domain Support for my Domain - 2 MySQL Databases - At least 1 FTP Account -...
Back