• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. lhgraphicx

What to do?

I was in the same place many years ago my parents moved to a different town to split me and my boyfriend up but he came to see me every weekend for 3 years and then we got married and have been married ever since we have 3 children and 3 grandchildren so you can guess that we have been married...
  2. lhgraphicx

Random picture thread.

could not resist and took a few pic of our cats for this
  3. lhgraphicx

Would you mind if we have a thread for email spammers too?

spamer alert I received this email from my hosting provider Hi Linda, This is with regards to your domain premierdesigners.lhgraphic.net that tons of spam mails were sent out, and also at the same time consuming high resources on our server, affecting other clients on the same server...
  4. lhgraphicx

spamer alert

No problem, I did some searching and found this http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2183337 he replies here and gives all his info I have been giving out free hosting for a long time but this has happened to me before as far as I know. lhgraphics
  5. lhgraphicx

spamer alert

spammer alert I just wanted to let everyone know about this member michop he is sending out spam. Here is the letter I recieved from my hosting company. Hi Linda...
  6. lhgraphicx

Do you own a MySpace?

I hate to admit it but I have one too http://www.myspace.com/lhgraphics, my daughter-in-law is really into it and she asked me to get one several month ago so since it was important to her I did. But I really do not have the time to maintain it.
  7. lhgraphicx

Do you have a gun in your house

We have a gun and several shotguns but they are lost in the closet somewhere, we used to go to a gun range many years ago but since than we had no use for them and they are just collecting dust somewhere in the closet. I do not worry about anybody coming into our house because we have 2 large...
  8. lhgraphicx

Please review my site.

good job i like it
  9. lhgraphicx

My site

I liked it, it loaded fast
  10. lhgraphicx

Dee Web Hosting

I like it, it loads fast and looks good
  11. lhgraphicx

What do you think of my blog?

Very nice, good job
  12. lhgraphicx

Requesting free Reseler account [Willing to put ad's on every page]

I might be able to help you out send me a pm let me know what you are looking for and or what you need. The sites that you host must be all legal and no spam, no mass emailing
  13. lhgraphicx

How much do you love your pets?

we have 1 dog and 6 cats and would pay that for each one of them in a heartbeat
  14. lhgraphicx

Need a free reseller

if you still need this send me a pm
  15. lhgraphicx

Hosting Request

If you can pass on the fantastico I can give you 500mg space and 10 gig bandwith 10 databases, 10 emails, 10 subdomains etc, including a script lib which has cms, forums, guestbooks and much more so let me know if you are interested. I require a small text link at the bottom of the page after I...
  16. lhgraphicx

need 500 megs of space is that immposible?

If you are still looking for free hosting pm me, I will be able to help you out since you have lowered your request
  17. lhgraphicx

Just simple free webhosting

ok I can host you, just send me a pm with the info of domain or supdomain and I will set you up
  18. lhgraphicx

Small Request

I can host you as long your content is legal, you can choose from cpanel or direct admin and only a small text link is needed If you are interested just pm me
  19. lhgraphicx

Just simple free webhosting

What will your forum be about, if it is nothing illegal like warez or spam I can host you for free just a small text link would be all that is needed just send me a pm.
  20. lhgraphicx

need free host

what is your site about
Back