• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

mas3000.com $7.50/m Web hosting

Say wa? I would use it all. Ide like to have a fully hooked up site with music, anime, gaming, mugen, kung fu, a big forum and my own online store plus more. Look at my pethetic site http://www.illicious.net/
  2. L

Do you know any 2 gig hosts for under $60 a month?
  3. L

I dont understand. FS2 offers FREE bannerless hosting with: 50 Megs of space FTP PHP CGI mySQL So a paid host couldnt have all these features with a ton of space(ok lied space really is like 200megs) but a free host i would have to pay them so i can have way more space? If i could i...
  4. L

OK thats cool. Can you find me a host under $30 a month that has: 2000 or more MB space (for a nice BBS and a cool site) Decent bandwidth FTP PHP CGI 3 mySQL What i wish is for ALOT of space and the features above. Maybe more features like: Shoppin cart, Real server, bla bla etc...
  5. L

Dam man what can i do? I ANT AFFORD NO F****** $300 OR MORE A MONTH FOR A HOST. Besides i already told you that i know that unlimited is bullsh** so whats the big deal? If they cant cope then my site will shutdown and i will move on. Peace
  6. L

Like i said before "unlimited" means ALOT of space cus there could never be true unlimited space.
  7. L

Yea it all work cool now. Thanks BTW, Do you run that site?
  8. L

Har har har gag ahoc and spasm puke. Cmon man whats wrong with a lil hope?:confused2
  9. L

How long till next month comes and i get charged again? :biggrin2: Oh man i remember the good ol days where there was cool hosting (even free hosting) with unlimited space and hardly no restrictions.
  10. L

UHG now it connects but it wont accept my password. I tried every possible login method but all fail. Any suggestions before i cancle my subscription? BTW, ive emailed them since yesterday and i got no response.
  11. L

The only email i got was the ccbill subscription confirmation but ill wait till tommorow. Goodnight WebHeadz
  12. L

Here is their Q&A for the FTP Q. What is my FTP login? A. ftp.mas3000.com Q. How do I log in through FTP A. Use the username and password you sign up with. Ive followed them instructions exactly and it didnt work. What Is the ftp login address that you use that does work?
  13. L

I just signed up Does their FTP even work? STATUS:> Resolving host name ftp.mas3000.com. ERROR:> Can't resolve "ftp.mas3000.com". If this is a scam then ill report them to the BBB and CA. Dam i knew it was too good to be true.
  14. L

What they mean by "unlimited" is ALOT OF. True its never "unlimited" but i agree that if they risk to advertise as "unlimited" then as a legit host they should try to abide by what they say or not be in the hosting service at all. Cmon, for a host like that with all that stuff would run in...
  15. L

I was about to sign up until i seen there was no mySQL but how can one set it up or could you set it up on their unix server?
  16. L

DK3 now has MySQL

I think their MySQL DB is down cus i cant use it.
  17. L

PHP4 and MySQL

How much mySQL space? What is the mySQL meg size for directoris.com?
Back