• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

F2S Resumes sign-ups

nomatter what people say , f2s is one of the best free webspaceproviders on the net :)
  2. I

Terrashare - do they pay?

they didn't pay for the last 5-6months. :(
  3. I

Free webhost with *good speed*

geocities.com & tripod.com.ar are fast
  4. I

Cheap multilingual domain

alldomains.com have alot (all?) int. domain support. Dunno if they r good or cheap tho
  5. I

new free host wap.jaffamonkey.net

I don't get this one ... what can a WAPsite (u know that fake gsm-internet ...) do with PHP , MySQL , CGI & RealVideo/RealAudio ?
  6. I

Free Redirect without banner? Fast! =)

you can remove the cjb banners. just deselect the "site tracking"
  7. I

2 good comapnies

They accepted my site (it took 3weeks before they mailed me back but my site is 100% in english) ... so I guess it's not a real problem. Yes , adverline is currently paying 2$ CPM , but it's not always like that tho , it depends what deals they have. They always show only 1 ad for 1 company on...
  8. I

emailed enom asking them to release my domainzero domain

it takes them 1-2 weeks before they answer (be sure to use eHostMaster@NetworkCommerce.com ) ...
  9. I

2 good comapnies

I stopped using US-companies some time ago and I must say I found some very good french companies. ATM I'm using www.cibleclick.com : itz a french cj-like (CPC CPM %sell ...) & www.adverline.com (2$ CPM ATM) The both accept also english sites and people from most countries. Your site will...
  10. I

counter/stats

www.xiti.com www.hitbox.com
  11. I

Netfirms.com

ir probably means the deleted your site ... happens when u generate too much traffic or when u use to many cgi-scripts.
  12. I

Idrive.com goed down ...

Notice to i-drive Customers As of June 18, 2001, the i-drive online file storage service will no longer be available through our Web site - www.idrive.com. Instead, i-drive is licensing the software that powers i-drive.com to telecommunications carriers and Internet Service Providers...
  13. I

need host for realaudio site

www.ifrance.com has a real audio & mediaplayer server 4 free.
  14. I

domainzero renew?

transferring is 15$ @powerpipe and 8.88$/year after that. Yes u have to fax the agreement ... if u don't wanna fax , I know www.directnic.com (15$/year) has a full online transfersystem ... but u will have to contact domainzero first to unlock your domain.
  15. I

Best Bulletin Board?

Vbulletin is the best out there , but to expensive ... so I would take phpBB or an "old" version of blazeboard if u can find one.
  16. I

deluxnetwork

seems nice they even say they offer CGI & FTP !
  17. I

Which registrar should I use?

very nice service & fast replies , professional , no reseller : www.directnic.com neg. point : 15$/year ... but service is real good altho I don't think itz worth paying double.
  18. I

get rid off namezerobanner without get canceld

take namezero Plus and transfer to cheaper registrar. You will have to do this anyway because itz a free TRIAL and your trial period will probably expire soon.
  19. I

domainzero renew?

u just have to pay for 1 extra year. But powerpipe (enom reseller) is cheaper & can also transfer your domainzero domains ;)
  20. I

Which registrar should I use?

I like www.gkg.net & www.powerpipe.com ... but they are all g00d services ... so in facts itz all up to you.
Back