• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Experiences with pixelhosting.be

Hello, Well, I've contacted my ISP and sent then all the info. Sent a tracert from my PC showing the trace going to my old IP, and a trace from University of Washington showing the correct trace. They said they will get on it. They have always been excellent with the support they give, so...
  2. C

well, i had several friends go to darkgrid, they had no problems. although one friend who has a linux box said i had some differing DNS depending on where he traced from. weird. I just want the dang thing to work. I guess there's nothing i can do at this point. It's likely the old host DNS...
  3. C

Aite...something's messed up here. From *my* computer it still resolves to old IP: --- 04/16/04 22:58:49 Pacific Daylight Time --- looking up host darkgrid.com --- traceroute to darkgrid.com [64.5.47.146], 30 hops max, 18 byte packets 1 [ 67.108.53.130] pat1.llix.net 104 ms...
  4. C

well here's DNS: --- 04/16/04 11:00:23 Pacific Daylight Time --- DNS lookup for "darkgrid.com", please wait... --- contacting nameserver: a.gtld-servers.net [192.5.6.30] --- Found authoritative nameserver: ns1.pixelhosting.net --- contacting nameserver: ns1.pixelhosting.net...
  5. C

Ok.... I'm sorry if I seem a bit hotheaded here..but to have this happen within the first week of service with a new host makes me very nervous. My last host I've had for two years, and I've never seen this happen. Thanks for replying..I have no idea why I didnt get it. Right now, I...
  6. C

re: pixelhosting Hello, I'm a new account holder with pixelhosting.be. I had been offline for a few days, and when checking my new email/website, it said account suspended? Why would that be.....I have done little but to transfer my files to the new server. The domain is still pointing to...
Back