• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

using everyone.net with a sub domain

i think you have to log in to the service area or something to see it. if it's not there, i have no idea what it is. i guess it would mirror stuff already in the dns file, except it would relate to the server stuff they should've sent?
  2. S

using everyone.net with a sub domain

you need to add lines to the dns file... which means you need access to the dns file. i think they give the info when you sign up for everyone.net?
  3. S

RussoWeb and other unlimted space hosts

for web host, giving "unlimited space" means virtually nothing. bandwidth is the thing that costs. most sites they take on will be small homepages etc. the only real way someone can fill up 1-2gb of space is with illegal things, so they can be kicked off. the unlimited bandwidth or space is a...
  4. S

Linux...

i use SuSE, it was a pretty simple task to install and configure. i can't compare it with experiences of other packages since i haven't used any. a magazine i got a week ago said mandrake is the best one.
  5. S

what bulletin board is the fastest

phorum would be nicest on bandwidth. possibly on speed also, but it simply isn't as pretty as phpBB, clearly ;)
  6. S

ASP, SSI, CGI Compatibility

you can most definitely run a cgi script from a .shtml page. this is the code, i think... <!-- #exec cgi="script.cgi" -->
  7. S

Web-Based "FTP" Service

http://paul.murphy.dk/stuff/ it's a simple php-based ftp script i wrote for myself, but it turned out it would be handy for other people.
Back