• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Phuts.com - Get a free account

Hello all, I have extra web space on a professionally managed server that I have been renting out to friends, and have decided to go public with it. I am currently looking to expand to more clients, and am willing to offer this free package to those who want to help me out in return: 100...
  2. P

new and need some help

JediJoe, I have extra web space on a professionally managed server that I have been renting out. In fact, I originally set up my hosting site so that I can offer packages to friends of mine who wanted to tinker with their web-designing skills, and for myself to play around with PHP. The...
  3. P

Paid hosting

Solar, I have extra web space on a professionally managed server that I have been renting out. I can offer you the following package, or really any customized package close to it: 200 MB storage 2 GB transfer 5 domains hosted (or more for free) all types of files can be hosted PHP...
  4. P

$2.00 per month Phuts.com

Hi all, This is my first post in this forum, and I've come to see if anyone is interested in my hosting. I originally started phuts.com to host my own websites and a few friends', but have recently expanded to offer inexpensive hosting to the public for small to medium sized sites. The...
Back