• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

How is the site?

Yes this site is made for a big news engine, which means PHP, CGI engine, and etc. But here is the layout which my programmer is going to work too. Sorry for all that copy right stuff on it, i have had my work stolen. Also THIS IS A BIG IMAGE! Those without high bandwidth i warn this file...
  2. O

Agree with me here...

Just wanted to share my hatred for FRAMES and that no one at all should use them, heck wipe it from your memory, they rarely do good ^_^;
  3. O

NETWORK COUNTER NEEDED!

Im sorry for the caps title, but I am urgently looking for a Network Counter. Currently I have found one but it runs on Unix/Linux servers only. Does anyone have any Windows based one? Thanks in advance. Ed
  4. O

SKYSCRAPERS AGAIN :P

Hey back to the skyscrapers situation again. I need to find other networks besides advertising .com since there system differs greatly. So anyone know any other skyscraper ads or new ones?
  5. O

Its me again

Okay im a dumbass, ill admit that, i posted the wrong link on the wrong forum section... But anywho, http://www.suxxors.com/images/ps.jpg
  6. O

How do you like it?

Just something i designed, comments welcomed :) http://www.suxxors.com/images/ps.jpg Just FYI its a desktop sized pic, so beware.
  7. O

Reliable Way

Currently the best thing I have done for hosting is share a server with several friends. We all split the fees for our .com sites and the control management system is cool. We are currently using Donhost.co.uk and it all goes smoothe, i totally suggest the methods of people sharing servers...
  8. O

Internal Counter?

I am curious if there is a cgi/pearl/etc. counter that you can just store on your webpage and view on your site i.e. counter.yoursite.com. It should have some nice detailed stats and etc. If anyone knows one, hopefully for free ^_^ please inform me :D Thankies in Advance
  9. O

New Type of Advertising

I think Cheap Bastard's post touched this subject a bit, but im curious, wouldnt it be better to sell your ad's kind of like a magazine? Dont run it on a CPM price range and leave it a per month thing, i.e. put your skyscraper on our site for only $1 (example only) and you put it on a rotation...
  10. O

CGI Help

Currently i am interested into setting up something like this, can i get a SERIOUS price range for it? Global Login System for: CGI made BBS CGI made Chat CGI made News System CGI made Review System CGI out news system and etc. etc. This system should track how much one posts news...
  11. O

Reliable Companies

As the market gets tougher and making enough $$$ for server hosts gets harder, making decisions with ad companies is a difficult thing, heck they may offer good cpm rates, but will they dish it out? From your own experiences, can you guys list some satisfactory networks? How is...
  12. O

Exit Fuel Again

Hey all again! (*Waves to Super and Czar) I've been checking out ExitFuel and the 5CPM ($5 per 1000) seems a bit too nice. Is there a catch like the page has to fully load once they leave your site or what? Also hows the technical support, payment rates, and etc. Cause im wondering how...
  13. O

Hosting Connection

I am currently seeking interest in the general direction of hosting, i am curious on the prices of DS3/T3 Connection. Thanks
  14. O

More effective Response method

Since im new here, i think i have the right peice of mind to say this: If a network is currently supposingly ripping you off in any way and you attempt to reach them through e-mail/message boards i urge you to phone them instead. Many companies are often more intrigued to people who call and...
  15. O

SkyScrapers

Right now I am starting my network of Anime sites (anyone interseted? ^_^) and I am currently going through the option of running SkyScraper ads. I am curious on if anyone knows any company that does currently support this option and what is the exact banner size for it? Currently IAP has...
Back