• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

200Mb Free Cpanel + win FREE DOMAINS

what the heck... might as well give it a shot lol :) "Enter me in the domain draw!"
  2. F

Zhosting.tk - 1000mb, unlimited b/w, php(v5), mysql (unlimited) , dns soon!!!

its pretty fast when its up... but i've always had trouble accessing the site at it seems to go down pretty often :(
  3. F

Cpanel, 500mb Space, 15000mb Bandwidth and much more! Click here to find out more!

lol... after all the accusations of him scamming, he does not even try to defend himself when he posted those "improvements" :confused2 :o
  4. F

Free web hosting up to 1000mb/6000mb!!

well he did mention 99.99% uptime maybe this is the 0.01% downtime... :confused5
  5. F

Cpanel, 500mb Space, 15000mb Bandwidth and much more! Click here to find out more!

i only use it now for testing purposes lol... as i said i have my site hosted else where. :-)
  6. F

well i have another web host.... but i still tinker around with megawebhost in the hopes that it is not a scam as i still am able to access my site and update it etc... *crosses fingers* i still can't log in to the main site though... :crying5:
  7. F

hmm... what's up with this? the main site is finally back up but i still can't sign on to the control panel there, so i can't check how much credits i still have... :cry2: but i can access my site, i can log on to the ftp and also into the cPanel .... :confused5 :doh!:
Back