• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Need Domain Name

doesn't the name "illegal hosting" strike you as alarming?
  2. P

I need a space displays my procedure

hi, we at Pulse Hosting would like to host you for free, providing you have a link to us on your site. Email sales@pulse-hosting.com and quote the URL of this thread, for more details.
  3. P

need a decent host

Hi, We at Pulse Hosting would like to offer you a custom plan of: 1000 MB Disk Space 15 gb Bandwidth! For Just £4 (£40 a year) or $7.50 ($75 a year) No Setup Fee All our plans come with: The latest Cpanel with Fantastico CGI, Perl, PHP 4.3.3, SSI Unlimited features (FTP Accounts, MySQL...
  4. P

Offering 0.5+GB space and 50gb+ Bandwidth please?

Hi, We at Pulse Hosting would like to offer you a custom plan of: 500 MB Disk Space 50 gb Bandwidth! For Just £5 (£50 a year) No Setup Fee All our plans come with: The latest Cpanel with Fantastico CGI, Perl, PHP 4.3.3, SSI Unlimited features (MySQL Databases, POP3 Email accounts etc.) 99%...
  5. P

Can Anyone Beat This!

But then he will have your details! You should always be careful who you give your details to.
  6. P

Need host quickly, must be reliable

Hi, We at Pulse Hosting can offer you our Bronze Plan, which is: 200 MB Disk Space 15 gb Bandwidth! For Just £2 (£20 a year) or $3.50 ($35 a year) Or alternatively you can bundle all 3 of your sites in one account: 1 GB Disk Space 80 gb Bandwidth! For Just £6 (£60 a year) or...
  7. P

Can Anyone Beat This!

remember: If it looks to good to be true, it probably is!
  8. P

cpanel hosting with extra scripts

http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=47714 - please read the rules :shame: edit: I'm quite good at this, I should be a mod :biggrin2: :P
  9. P

Very Cheap Paypal Accepted Hosting with 99.9% Uptime Needed Small Bandwidth/Space

Hi, We at Pulse Hosting would like to offer you: 100 MB Disk Space 5 gb Bandwidth! FREE domain For just $20 a year All our plans come with: Cpanel 8.8.0 with Fantastico ASP, CGI, Perl, PHP 4.3.3, SSI Unlimited features (FTP Accounts, MySQL Databases, POP3 Email accounts etc.)...
  10. P

Free Web hosting beta testing

if you have cpanel on your server, then you should be able to use uni.cc domains. Also you should also be able to give away subdomains.
  11. P

cpanel hosting with extra scripts

Its highly unlikely that you will get it for that cheap. How complex do you want this script to be? if you just want a simple upload script pm with the details and I'll code one for you. Thanks Lewis
  12. P

2000MB Traffic, 100MB Space. $9.99/mo (866) 843 4728

Please read the rules, This is not an advertising forum.
  13. P

Less than £20 a year

Hi, We at Pulse Hosting would like to offer you a custom plan of: 300 MB Disk Space 12 gb Bandwidth! For Just £2 (£20 a year) or $3.50 ($35 a year) All our plans come with: Cpanel 8.8.0 with Fantastico ASP, CGI, Perl, PHP 4.3.3, SSI Unlimited features (FTP Accounts, MySQL...
  14. P

webhosting requests nowadays

http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=54489 - great example! someone wants 5gb for under $5! And I bet he/she will get a few offers aswell.
  15. P

Bandwidth Prices?

Well, if you own a dedicated it makes it a lot cheaper! Plus half of the hosts are overselling. I've seen offers like 1gb space, "unlimited" bandwidth (in the TOS it says the maximum is 500gb) for only $15 a year!
  16. P

Good low priced web hosting

I'll PM you with more details :)
  17. P

Which Kind of Hosting do you prefer Unix or Windows?

I would say Unix, no particular reason, I just prefer it.
  18. P

[Searching] 4 webhost | max 10€/10$ month

Yes I can set that up. I can give you a step by step tutorial if you need any help using Vhosts.
  19. P

[Searching] 4 webhost | max 10€/10$ month

Hi, We at Pulse Hosting can offer you our Bronze Plan, which is: 400 MB Disk Space 35 gb Bandwidth! For Just £4 (£40 a year) or $7 ($70 a year) All our plans come with: Cpanel 8.8.0 with Fantastico ASP, CGI, Perl, PHP 4.3.3, SSI Unlimited features (FTP Accounts, MySQL Databases...
  20. P

need CHEAP hosting

Hi, We at Pulse Hosting would like to offer you a custom plan of: 50 MB Disk Space 50 gb Bandwidth! For Just £4 (£40 a year) or $7 ($70 a year) All our plans come with: Cpanel 8.8.0 with Fantastico ASP, CGI, Perl, PHP 4.3.3, SSI Unlimited features (FTP Accounts, MySQL Databases...
Back