• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Blurgh

This is why I'm not here!

People here are to strict! Lots of intersting discussions gets closed cause of some lowlife hyperactive moderater who is pretending that he is making a diffrents. And unlimited webspace, why do you keep nagging about it, who cares if some one writes unlimited we all know what this person...
  2. Blurgh

Who would have known that sinfree.net still is up and running?!

I thought they would die in a week or something like that. But there they are still up and running. Maybe signing up for two sponsors isn't that bad... :)
  3. Blurgh

New host for simple sites blox.org

8mb space file manager no ads ok I guess.. =)
  4. Blurgh

L33T.ca used to be cool...

Now they stink. And korrupt is to slow... What happend to the good hosts! Yes, they died! :(
  5. Blurgh

What's the perl path at korrupt.com??

What's the perl path at korrupt.com?? - can find it at the site at korrupt.com.
  6. Blurgh

Same old cgi and no ads, where is it?!

??any??
  7. Blurgh

No more freewebspace from 69megs.com

(email recived) 1) As of Monday, November 5th, 2001, this website will be closed forever. 2) Your file manager will be inaccessible starting on November 5th 3) All files will be DELETED on or soon after this date options: 1) Sign up for paid hosting with Hil... 2)...
  8. Blurgh

Another New Host!

edoha.com has different Packages, among them, a free one, which includes: Web Space: 12mb File Size Limits: 256k Bandwidth: 512mb E-mail Forwarding File Manager Webrings Corkboard Form E-mailer Guestbook Counter Site Builder Site Copier It isn't the best, but hey, maybe someone...
  9. Blurgh

Looking for: web board and no ads.

any one?? There should a few that are using the same scripts as spacetowns.com, they, however got a new layout. What about whateverhosting, are they closing down even the new.cgi file now??? I saw some post about, can't remeber what it said, though... Well, any suggestions?
  10. Blurgh

New Host!

stjbm.co.uk no ads! :D 10mb :D SLL :D PHP4 :D browser uploads :(
  11. Blurgh

New host, NO ADS!

spacetowns.com 50 MB Free Web Hosting - No Adverts /or 5mb, but this is prob just an error
  12. Blurgh

A DNS is a url like xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx right?

Then, how do I get to know that number, and which service is the best? I would like to have an address like http://343.453.564.344
  13. Blurgh

clix.pt

clix.pt is now only offering 10mb and not 14 as before, ..who cares, maybe, but I think its a great host:)
  14. Blurgh

New GREAT host!

100mb yourname.digie.net no ads Php Cold Fusion ASP Perl FTP digie.net :classic2:
  15. Blurgh

browser uploading utility

Is there somehting like this, that work almost like a ftp app, so you can upload multiply files at the time. Or a way to unzip a file when it is uploaded, I've seen this somewhere, but can't remenber where it was.
  16. Blurgh

is websamba.com any good?

comments, it has been around for awhile hasn't it?
  17. Blurgh

inter-nix.net is no longer offering free webspace

inter-nix.net - Web Hosting for 1.00$ US per month ONLY 12.00$ per year. Sade, I sign up like yesterday or something, didn't even have the time to upload my site before they became pay hosting.:(
  18. Blurgh

There has to be somehting better then deluxnetwork...

I've been searchin and search for something with cgi ftp no-ads that isn't portland, nor f2s
  19. Blurgh

hpg.com.br

Is there FTP very very slow or is it somehting else, I cannot access there FTP. ftp.hpg.com.br
  20. Blurgh

hemployment.com

Has anyone used them? Seems like you have to reg. a domain thru them.. Free Web Site Features 5 MB Space Cobalt Servers Apache Web Server 100GB Bandwidth Web Based Control Panel ( View ) Mailing List Full CGI-BIN Access PHP Perl Web Site Statistics (View Panel) FTP mySQL
Back