• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

300mb, no forum posting, ads = ok, cpanel

Hi, my site is about teaching languages online.. This is what I need: 300mb space cpanel 2 mysql databases ads are no problem, but i really don't want to do any forum posting :)
  2. S

how do I ..center this?

I want the whole table thing to be in the middle of the screen. How do I do it? www.learnlanguages.exstreamhost.com thanks in advance!
  3. S

150mb space, 1gb transfer, ads are ok

Hello, this is what I'm looking for: 150mb web space 1gb transfer the latest cpanel with fantastico 2 mysql databases my site is about learning/teaching languages online via msn. Anyone can join our free courses. I have no problems with ads, but I don't want to do any forum posting :)...
  4. S

gomhosting?

They've been down for days.. what's wrong?
  5. S

a reliable host, 200mb, cpanel, fantastico, no forum posting

I'm tired of changing a host every two months :/ I need 200mb webspace, 1500mb transfer, cpanel, fantastico, and three mysql accounts. I can place an ad, but no forum posting (even for account activation).. thankyou all in advance :) (the site is about languages..)
  6. S

150mb, fantastico, 4 mysql databases

I'm searching for reliable free hosting and this is what i need: 150mb free space cpanel with fantastico 4 mysql databases my site is about a singer and it contains lyrics, photos and so on.
  7. S

Host for a fansite, ~150mb, cpanel, fantastico, mysql

I have a site backed up, and now I gotta find a new host for it. This is what I need: 150-200mb space not too much bandwidth either (i can't give numbers :X) Latest cpanel with some stats programs (awstats) fantastico 3 mysql databases I can place an ad on my site, but no forum...
  8. S

I need a reliable host, no forum posting, ad possible

This is what I need: 100-200mb space 5 Mysql databases 2-6 ftp accounts latest cpanel with fantastico I don't want to post in some forums or so..but some ad in my site isn't a problem. Please don't pm me, but post here..and mention also your website :)
  9. S

copying a dvd disc?

Hey, I have a disc and I should make 3 copies of it.. but not sure how to do that.. how do i do it with nero? do i need some other program?
  10. S

How can I..

..ripp-off a part from a movie (it's on my computer)? Is there any program that can do this?
  11. S

Subtitles

Ummm how can i add subtitles to a video file permanently? I haven't found a program that does this without converting/encoding the file.
  12. S

Burning a dvd

Hi, I want to burn a dvd, but my dvd player doesn't support avi so I have to convert it to mpeg or vob or something like that. I have tried some free programs but the speed is slow (5-7 hours per movie). I also found some programs that are said to be faster.. but the trial version coverts only...
  13. S

Subtitles?

I have downloaded a movie, and it's in japanese, now i found finnish subtitles to it and now i'd like to play the movie with those subtitles.. how do i do this?
  14. S

100mb space, cpanel, no forum posting

Hello, this is what i need: 100mb space not very much bandwidth *can't give numbers, sorry* latest cpanel no forum posting
  15. S

Lost password

Hi, this sounds very dumb, but I've lost my admin password of Viper Guestbook :o Does anyone know how to reset it or anything..?
  16. S

Need space for a small site.

Hello, can you give me 40mb of space Latest cpanel 2 mysql databases 2 ftp accounts fantastico And I'd be using a subdomain. I can link back to your site with a text link or a banner ad (google ads fine too) but I won't post a single post in a forum. Thanks :-)
  17. S

My site *simple indeed*

So, I need some ideas for the layout. It's very simple and I want to keep it so. I used to have much more complicated and it was such a pain garh :( http://www.natlas.talkhost.info/test.html Any ideas for the colour?
  18. S

too big?

Does http://natlas.talkhost.info/test.html look too big to you? I mean the site..do you have to scroll to right to see the rest? I really don't know what to do to stop it :/
  19. S

Tables

How can i make three tables right next to each other, but not 'connected' ?
  20. S

50mb space, latest cpanel, 1 mysql database

searching for a host offering 50-100mb space, latest cpanel, 1 mysql database, ftp. no forum posting, a banner ad would be fine though.
Back