• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Dual Xeon for $135/month and other great offers!

Hello, Saveserver would like to offer the following dedicated servers. Please email admin@saveserver.com to order one of these servers. These Servers located in Scranton,PA (burst/nocster) IP to ping: 64.191.0.2 Dual xeon CPU: Dual Intel Xeon 2.0GHZ HYPERTHREADING Memory: 512MB DDR...
  2. S

excellent deals on west and east coast servers

Hello, Saveserver would like to offer the following dedicated servers. Please email admin@saveserver.com to order one of these servers. These Servers located in Scranton,PA (burst/nocster) Note: Order cpanel with any of these servers and get free FANTASTICO auto installer IP to ping...
  3. S

Great deals on Dual xeon, p4's and 10mbps connections.

Hello, Saveserver has these duals available: CPU: Dual Intel Xeon™ 2.0GHZ HYPERTHREAD Memory: 512MB DDR RAM Hard Drive: 160GB IDE or 73GB SCSI Bandwidth: 1000GB/MONTH IP Addresses: 5 Port: 10/100MBPS SWITCHED VLAN Management: BASIC MANAGED FREE WHM/CPANEL $90/SETUP...
  4. S

DUAL Xeon2Ghz HT, 1GB RAM, 160GB IDE, 1000GB Bandwidth, 5 IPs- 135.00/month

Hello, Saveserver has decided to start selling dedicated servers through burst located in Scranton, PA. These offers are not on our website yet so please email me at admin@saveserver.com to get order link. Intel Xeon Plan CPU: Dual Intel Xeon 2.0GHZ HYPERTHREADING Memory: 1GB DDR RAM Hard...
  5. S

looking for a reseller account look here

www.Saveserver.com is offering the following hosting packages for interested Webmasters. Saveserver is a new hosting site brought to you by the owner of www.savelance.com freelance marketplace. I saw a need for reliable hosting for our SaveLance members to host there new projects. Virtual...
  6. S

Great offer

Hello, I am new to this forum so i am going to offer this reseller account to the first two people. 10GB space 60GB Bandwidth Whm/Cpanel Unlimited basic features, email, mysql, etc Fantistico auto installer Many more features Price: 25.00/month or if you need virtual hosting i...
Back