• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

ebay computers

Hi, Has anyone bought a 2nd hand computer from ebay that worked ? The courier delivered the unit today but it is not working. It powered up at the 1st boot and gave me the following message : 1782 Disk Control Failure After I resetted it. It powers up and I get the following...
  2. G

webgrabbing bandwidth

Hi, Do grabbed html suck our band-widths ? Assume, my home-page has : my text = 1kb webgrab script = 1kb total codes = 2kb Now, assume the web-grab script grabs news head-lines from some news site. news headline texts = 2 kb Now, a total of 4 kb would load on the visitors...
  3. G

Kazaa

How come kazaa freely distributes music without getting sued for copyrights infringement ? I read on another forum one person asking how he can join his computer to the kazaa network so users can connect to his computer to download music files. What he wanted to do was put music files of his...
  4. G

How To Attract New Customers

Webhost, you need new customers right ? ANd day in day out you post your services on forums but get no real customers, right ? That can be changed. All you have to do is run a "dns cache server" and get people to use it. getting people to use it will not be hard. All you have to do is tell...
  5. G

Dns Cache Server Required Now !

I need a "dns cache server". Can any host provide what I want ? You must know the differencees between the following dns servers before you even reply that you can offer me what I want : root dns server top level domain name server name server cache server If you do not know the...
  6. G

dns

Say, Does anyone know what is the min hardware requirements to run a dns server with the latest BIND dns server software ? I checked out BIND website and they no mention it. Also, can anyone give me an idea how many domains gets served per day by a dns cache and how many users are...
  7. G

Buy One get Loads Free

Hi again, I was also thinking of selling computer systems on ebay. I see a lot goes on sale there but none of them offer anything free. Maybe, I should offer 10 scripts and 10 ebooks for free to those who buy my brand new computers ? Or 1 software for free. Or 1 or 3 or 5 vhs for free...
  8. G

Unique Web-Sites

Hi, You know, people say that if you create a unique website then you will make money or atleast lots of traffic. While I write this message, I am hearing a song (super star) from "super bus". This is the first time I am hearing this. The song goes something like this... "I am a super...
  9. G

I am getting bored and moody

You know, I am getting really pissed off because all my "wonderful ethical plans" come to a dead-end before they are even launched. You guys better help me out some-how for me to make money on the internet while you spend no money on me or I will go beserk and think of some devious plan to make...
  10. G

Top 5

Hiya ! Shall I write messages here for those short-circuits to really badly piss them off or not ? Mmm. Naaa, let' forget it. If I tease them they'll lose it real bad and might take-it out on their misses. Anyway, let' create a topic every goon out there will love to read.... I know...
  11. G

Drop-ship Website

Well, well, well.... Let' now discus about running drop-shipping websites. What kind of products shall I "drop-ship" ? What is in demand ? And do you know of good drop-shippers ? Now, if I sign-up to an affiliate program of some company then it is obvious they will give me a link...
  12. G

DDRs, FSB,s, BSBs

Hi, :-) Q1. Which one is better on the drive interfaces and which one the least ? ATA ? ATA EIDE ? SATA ? IDE ? EIDE ? RAID ? I know ATA goes from 100, 133, 150 but what about the rest ? Q2. And how do you calculate these DDRs ? ddr 266 = pc2100 ddr 333 = pc2700 ddr400 = pc3200...
  13. G

Hackers, Crackers and Bonkers !

How come hackers can hack into your computer and you cannot trace them ? Cannot ISPs monitor who is hacking into what computer ? If so, then all the have to do is contact the hacked computer and reveal their crook hacker customer' details. When some-one sends you a virus, are they not scared...
  14. G

How on earth.....

How the heck can we delete our posts when we think that others have given enough replies and no-one is reading them no-more ? :doh!:
  15. G

BRAND TLDs

Now, if I was the owner of : freewebspace.net Then I can now join opennic.unrated.net for FREE and suggest for FREE : .freewebspace Afterwards, if the majority of free members vote in favour of it then this tld will be up and running for FREE. And then, my forum community members can...
  16. G

Total War ?

:doh!: How does this sound..... Instead of going to a searchengine to do a keyword search, you just type the keywords or key-phrases on your browser (url field) and instead of seeing a 404 error page you are taken to a web-site related to the searched key-word/phrase. Do you reckon this...
  17. G

Check These Bright Ideas !

Howdy Folks, What is the best way to get clicks on your pay per click links ? I mean, you launch a website, place ppc links but not many people drop by to your website. And those who do drop by never click on your ppc links and when they leave they never return. So, that ends up you...
  18. G

Spicing Up Your Internet History and Temporary Files

Howdy Folks, Damn ! I accidently clicked the button twice and the same message got posted twice. Better edit this post to some-thing else that relates to my title. heck, what can I think of ? Mmmmm.... Must think of something mischevious that will make you people money legally...
  19. G

Websites

Hiya ! I wanna create websites but do not have any ideas what kind of websites to create. My real aim is to make money from cpm banners because they will pay as-long as the banner loads and no need for my visitors to click for me to earn. I was hoping to create a portal which lists links...
  20. G

What The hell Is n-CASE ?

Hello, I have downloaded adaware 6 and done a default scan and it shows me 103 items found. I am not deleting every items because it seems that it is showing some Microsoft products which we do not want deleted. It is showing some other stuffs too but we are not sure if they are important...
Back